GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Countdown Clock"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/11/00 at 10:41
Regular
Just knocked this together in a spare 5 minutes, for all of you who are as desperate for the launch as me...

The 100% unofficial PS2 Launch Countdown Clock... counting down the time until midnight on 23rd November 2000...

http://www.mind-war.co.uk/ps2
Tue 14/11/00 at 19:32
That's THREE sad gits!

Any more? :-)
Tue 14/11/00 at 18:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
That is great!!! If im not carefull I will end up watching that count down from now till next Friday!!
Tue 14/11/00 at 14:44
I have discovered new levels of sadness that I never thought existed within me!!! I am so desperate to get a PS2.

I have just been up to GAME in my lunch hour to make them promise to put a memory card and the 2 games I want aside for me.
Tue 14/11/00 at 14:26
Glad at least someone is as sad as I am! ;-p
Tue 14/11/00 at 11:44
Cheers Mate!!

That gives me something to look at when I am convinced that time is actually standing still.

I cant wait any longer and the days seem to never end.

Great Work!!
Tue 14/11/00 at 10:41
Just knocked this together in a spare 5 minutes, for all of you who are as desperate for the launch as me...

The 100% unofficial PS2 Launch Countdown Clock... counting down the time until midnight on 23rd November 2000...

http://www.mind-war.co.uk/ps2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.