GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Royal Rumble"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/07/02 at 17:39
Regular
Has anyone got this game for DC? If so is it any good?

Ive seen it for only a fiver and am thinking of getting it but I need some opinions first!
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:38
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Liquid and I both like No Mercy and Royal rumble, but we all have different opinions, Hercules, you obviosuly dont like wrestling games. Im not a great fan either, but to say Royal Rumble is as bad as Attitude is shocking!

I own Attitude for ps1, and it is diabolical!!!!!!!! worst game i actually own! Action Bass is better!!!!!! lol
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Hmmm....."
But seriously, it really is poor..... and so is No Mercy.... really really bad, although, I do like the control system on NM but thats about it.

Id rather pay a fiver for a GBA Emulator and Fire Pro rom off my stupid mate who sells them. Excellent game, much better than NM and RR.

IMHO.
Thu 25/07/02 at 21:29
Regular
I have played it. It's good fun, and for only a fiver it's worth it. I think it takes a long time to get used to the controls, but it is an alright game.

If you have an N64 I would advise you to get No Mercy.
Thu 25/07/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
I suppose for a fiver its worth a look - I may get it after all! Thanks
Thu 25/07/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Actually, I have played Attitude, the game is right here next to me in the tray thingy.

Its poop.

But, for a fiver, just get it and see how it is...... if you like it, keep it, if you dont, throw it away or something.
Thu 25/07/02 at 20:26
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
no, no, no! lol.

Hercules, you obviously have not played Attitude!!!

I own WWF Royal Rumble, and I can say that it is BY FAR, the best wrestling game on DC, gameplay is good, plays fairly similar to the Smackdown series (because it was published by THQ). Graphics are actually quite good and the models are great. Its very playable, and you will often come back to it!

Royal Rumble is excellent with up to 9 players in the ring at a time, with up to 4 player controlled people. Most fun can be had in the royal rumble mode.

For £5, its a must get! It was given 91% in Dreamcast mag. I would not rate it so high because of lastability (it only has 2 modes!), but its very playable, looks good and is a steal for £5! Get it, its the best wrestling game on DC.
Thu 25/07/02 at 17:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Played WWF Attitude or Warzone for the PSX?

Well if so, its like those but worse.

If you havent, dont bother.

Really bad game.
Thu 25/07/02 at 17:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
Has anyone got this game for DC? If so is it any good?

Ive seen it for only a fiver and am thinking of getting it but I need some opinions first!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.