GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Posters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/07/02 at 16:53
Regular
has everybody checked out the top posters section.

I wasn't even and it two weeks ago.

Then this morning i was 66th.

now i'm 52nd

where abouts are you, you should be higher than me!!

if your not your not posting enough!! :-)
Thu 25/07/02 at 17:00
ur up there cause u post loads of topics a day i dont do that i usally limit myself to one a day that way no one gets bored with old rubbish ive typed to get up in the top posters.

i have an idea i work on that trying to get it good instead of rushing to get loads out i have more sved in word but its for another day when my last one has more or less gone

also can u win GAD on any forum or waht also when it says not too long what is too long
Thu 25/07/02 at 16:57
"Darkness, always"
it could of course be argued that in order to get on that list you are potentially posting a little too often.

TOP 100 POSTERS FROM LAST 30 DAYS
Rank Current Nickname Posts Words
7 Insane Bartender 519 42576

sorted by words:

TOP 100 POSTERS FROM LAST 30 DAYS
Rank Current Nickname Posts Words
6 Insane Bartender 519 42576

and all time posters (words)

84 Insane Bartender 1719 130303

it's nice to have my name higher on word count than on actual number of posts, since this indicates I'm not a mindless spammer.

Of course, I could always increase my word count by always quoting the entirety of someone's post only to make a small comment at the bottom, BUT WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD DO THAT???
Thu 25/07/02 at 16:53
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
has everybody checked out the top posters section.

I wasn't even and it two weeks ago.

Then this morning i was 66th.

now i'm 52nd

where abouts are you, you should be higher than me!!

if your not your not posting enough!! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.