GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Posters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/07/02 at 16:53
Regular
has everybody checked out the top posters section.

I wasn't even and it two weeks ago.

Then this morning i was 66th.

now i'm 52nd

where abouts are you, you should be higher than me!!

if your not your not posting enough!! :-)
Thu 25/07/02 at 16:53
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
has everybody checked out the top posters section.

I wasn't even and it two weeks ago.

Then this morning i was 66th.

now i'm 52nd

where abouts are you, you should be higher than me!!

if your not your not posting enough!! :-)
Thu 25/07/02 at 16:57
"Darkness, always"
it could of course be argued that in order to get on that list you are potentially posting a little too often.

TOP 100 POSTERS FROM LAST 30 DAYS
Rank Current Nickname Posts Words
7 Insane Bartender 519 42576

sorted by words:

TOP 100 POSTERS FROM LAST 30 DAYS
Rank Current Nickname Posts Words
6 Insane Bartender 519 42576

and all time posters (words)

84 Insane Bartender 1719 130303

it's nice to have my name higher on word count than on actual number of posts, since this indicates I'm not a mindless spammer.

Of course, I could always increase my word count by always quoting the entirety of someone's post only to make a small comment at the bottom, BUT WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD DO THAT???
Thu 25/07/02 at 17:00
ur up there cause u post loads of topics a day i dont do that i usally limit myself to one a day that way no one gets bored with old rubbish ive typed to get up in the top posters.

i have an idea i work on that trying to get it good instead of rushing to get loads out i have more sved in word but its for another day when my last one has more or less gone

also can u win GAD on any forum or waht also when it says not too long what is too long
Thu 25/07/02 at 17:01
soz insane bartender ur post wasnt there when i did mine
Thu 25/07/02 at 17:04
Regular
"Wasting away"
I'm in a house. It's warm.
Thu 25/07/02 at 18:16
Regular
i'm going out tonight. to a club to find some ladies. oh, this is SR? sorry, thought it was MSN Messenger. or did i. I could be spamming. or not, because my messege isn't just a couple of words. It's a full paragraph almost. I needa shut up now before I get the othe rmembers annoyed. bye everyone. bye bye bye bye bye.
Thu 25/07/02 at 18:28
sedgie wrote:
> has everybody checked out the top posters section.
>
> I wasn't even and it two weeks ago.
>
> Then this morning i was 66th.
>
> now i'm 52nd
>
>
> where abouts are you, you should be higher than me!!
>
> if your not your not posting enough!! :-)

It doesn't take Einstein to reach the Top Posters (more like spammers) board, and any moron can spam. You are a shining example of this. And Boz, 1 topic each day of illiteracy isn't really that great. I limit myself to a topic every three days unless I have something burning on my mind, but think about it this way:

1 topic a day
7 topics a week
28-31 topics a month
365/366 topics a year

In a few short years, the entire world economy as we know it will crumble unto the foundations. You, Boz, Sir, are a hypocrite. And ps2_proud, who said that spam needs to be short? I could do this:

ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer! ps2_proud is a spammer!

See my point? It could go on and on? You babbled on and on about useless pap to up your word count, not really good.

On an optimistic note:

TOP 100 POSTERS FROM LAST 30 DAYS - POSTS
39 - Lawless Fever - 261 posts - 43,974 words

ALL-TIME TOP 100 POSTERS - POSTS
Not on there...yet, for a few more months, I expect, as I prefer to post more for the post.

TOP 100 POSTERS FROM LAST 30 DAYS - WORDS
3 - Lawless Fever - 261 posts - 43,974 words

ALL-TIME TOP 100 POSTERS
76 - Lawless Fever - 1,069 posts - 138,690 words

Meh, soon I'll rule the world. Makes an average of...(whips out calculator)...130 words per post - now that's what I'm torking about :)

LF.
Thu 25/07/02 at 20:05
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> it could of course be argued that in order to get on that list you are
> potentially posting a little too often.
>
> TOP 100 POSTERS FROM LAST 30 DAYS
> Rank Current Nickname Posts Words
> 7 Insane Bartender 519 42576
>
> sorted by words:
>
> TOP 100 POSTERS FROM LAST 30 DAYS
> Rank Current Nickname Posts Words
> 6 Insane Bartender 519 42576
>
> and all time posters (words)
>
> 84 Insane Bartender 1719 130303
>
> it's nice to have my name higher on word count than on actual number
> of posts, since this indicates I'm not a mindless spammer.
>
> Of course, I could always increase my word count by always quoting the
> entirety of someone's post only to make a small comment at the bottom,
> BUT WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD DO THAT???

ME :-)
Thu 25/07/02 at 20:07
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
> I'm in a house. It's warm.

so am i;-)
Thu 25/07/02 at 20:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im at no 6. Not to say that im some sort of spammer, but sometimes i cant be bothered with essay standard replies, this is a chatforum. I chat!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.