GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/07/02 at 14:19
Regular
As I look down the names posters on the FoG Chat page, I realise that I only recognise about 10 of them, and I'd only read about 5 or 6 of those that I do.

I know I haven't been around much recently, but I've only been gone about 2 or 3 weeks.

Where have all these new people come from? Who are they? Why do they post (mainly) complete rubbish?

So many questions...
Thu 25/07/02 at 18:25
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Theres half a dozen newbies who have popped up since the summer holidays started...

Its not that there are so many new face, just they they do tend to post a lot (sometimes reporting the same topic under different name)...

It seems that a few also have one or two alias.
Thu 25/07/02 at 18:23
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
P@st@ M@st@ wrote:
> OK then, I know you don't know me, I'm pasta.

chuckle... Are you Pasta Master? ... For some reason, I thought you were Post Master??? :)
Thu 25/07/02 at 18:21
Regular
This is the first post I have posted for at least a month. The forums were well good when I joined, but as soon as all these newbies came, and people like Reynolds kept on coming back, I left. Anyway, I'm back for tonight, see if it has improved.

A note to the staff: I know you can't help you joins, but why don't you stop the registery for a few weeks and see if it improves?+
Thu 25/07/02 at 18:17
Meh, there's so many spammers and lamers nowadays, I can't keep up. They are all the same format though, and that's their common ground - they all come in, try to brown nose and rub shoulder with the big cheese, le grand fromages, the head honchos, but we see right through them and they fail miserably.

Remember, kids, brown-nosing gets you nowhere :D
Thu 25/07/02 at 18:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
I haven't been on this forum days, I'm spending most of my time on the WWE Forum now because I just can't seem to find anything that interests me at the mo.

And it's nice to see a familar face, YH. {:)
Thu 25/07/02 at 14:34
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I changed my name from nh - youv'e still probably forgotten who I am even though I voted for you !! ( you used to spend more time in Sony then !)
Thu 25/07/02 at 14:28
Regular
"-_-"
I dunno if you know me cos I've been off for about 30 days and I used to just go on gamecube chat now I go on all of em. Well I don't post garbage (I used to when I advertised) etc but now i don't write topics so as no one gets in a huff i just reply.
Thu 25/07/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Monkies released from the zoo (school)

Like me
Thu 25/07/02 at 14:22
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
OK then, I know you don't know me, I'm pasta.

I miss the point alot, but thats only to this mind draining job I have.
Thu 25/07/02 at 14:20
Regular
"¬_¬"
Rubbish, spammers, fanboys, you name it - we got it. Unfortunately...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.