GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Countdown"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/11/00 at 22:34
Regular
Right guys in an hour and 25 minutes it will be 10 days to go, I really just cant bear it anymore, I want it now!!! Ill be back everyday on this topic to count down and voice my feelings as it gets nearer and nearer to the day. Arrrrgggh! I cant stand it any longer, gimme,gimme gimme!!

10 days to go.
Tue 14/11/00 at 19:09
Nearly 9 days to go now, hmmm. Its not funny anymore. I keep looking at the magazines, on thw websites, and I want it even more now! I think Im going to need some depressant before I explode!
Tue 14/11/00 at 10:19
It's at times like these that a lifetime of fairness, politeness and sharing get booted out of the window!

Remember the episode of The Simpsons where Milhouse gets (I think) Bone Storm? "Muuuum, Bart's swearing!"
Tue 14/11/00 at 09:27
Babylonian, of course you CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is getting their mits on any part of the packaging, or it's contents. Like Dawn French says on the chocolate orange advert, "it's not Terry's, its MINE". :-)
Tue 14/11/00 at 09:18
Kieran,

If you love the blue box so much, can I have the PS2 that's inside? :-)
Tue 14/11/00 at 09:11
Less than 10 days to launch. I feel quite chilled now, no pounding in my chest, no hyperventilating, no shakes. I feel content.

WHO THE HELL AM I TRYING TO KID?

I won't rest until that blue box is in my house, with the curtains closed, the door locked and the TV full blast. I am going to have a blast on Tekken 3 now, to channel my anger.
Tue 14/11/00 at 00:30
The bouncer isn't out for 4 months
Mon 13/11/00 at 23:29
Remember to do what all the rest of us are doing: Long, Deep breaths. Nah, it just does not work! Forget it, I can't wait for it either, as long as the Finance Comes through the door for me to send back in time for release! What has everyone Pre-Ordered??? I ordered an extr PS2 Duel Shock Controller, a DVD Wireless Remote, Tekken Tag Tournament and The Bouncer.
Mon 13/11/00 at 22:34
Right guys in an hour and 25 minutes it will be 10 days to go, I really just cant bear it anymore, I want it now!!! Ill be back everyday on this topic to count down and voice my feelings as it gets nearer and nearer to the day. Arrrrgggh! I cant stand it any longer, gimme,gimme gimme!!

10 days to go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.