GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Countdown"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/11/00 at 22:34
Regular
Right guys in an hour and 25 minutes it will be 10 days to go, I really just cant bear it anymore, I want it now!!! Ill be back everyday on this topic to count down and voice my feelings as it gets nearer and nearer to the day. Arrrrgggh! I cant stand it any longer, gimme,gimme gimme!!

10 days to go.
Thu 23/11/00 at 22:51
Right guys it was nice knowing you all all united in our suffering over the past few months, We have just 1 hour to launch! Wouldnt it be nice if all the nice workers opened their stores at 12 midnight and let us in? Ive got to wait till 9!!!

1 hour left, 60 minutes, 3600 seconds... HURRY UP!!!
Thu 23/11/00 at 13:06
Regular
"Top Gun"
Just Less than 11 Hours to go.

i got a Driving lesson for two hours so that should pass quickly.

i dont know about anyone else but the last 3 weeks have actually gone real fast.
Thu 23/11/00 at 12:32
Just 12 hours or so to go now, I cant wait! Ive just got an e-mail saying some of my PS2 online orders arent going to come tomorrow! Thats NOT on!
Tue 21/11/00 at 22:27
2 days now 48 hours to go everyone, I think you can cut the tension with a knife, everyone wants their PS2's so badly! Come on friday!!!
Mon 20/11/00 at 20:45
I want my PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 now, I want my PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 PS2 now, well I wont get it yet, now down to 72 hours guys. I cant wait till Wednesday, then I can play games to quickly pass the time cause I wont be at uni for the rest of the week(except Thursday) so the time will pass quickly till I get the PS2!

3 days to go.
Sun 19/11/00 at 23:49
If you were lucky enough to be 5th in the Comet Internet queue like me or near enough 5th. You will be lucky enough to recieve a PS2 one day before the rest of Europe while the rest of you guys sweat in anticipation for the superconsole to come out. Unfortunately, Special Reserve were unable to give me a PS2 before Christmas but are able to give me my games and accessories at a good price but that is the problem. I hope Special Reserve deliver the games and accessories before Friday or I will be stuck without games until Friday like the rest of you. Should I have spent an extra £10 so I could play ISS and TimeSplitters on Thursday or should a good saving prevail over my impatience? Too late now I ordered last Wednesday.
Sun 19/11/00 at 22:25
Right half way there now, its almost monday and on friday well all be gone from the PS2 forum as we playtest our PS2's

nearly 4 days to go now, 96 hours left!!! Come on!!
Sat 18/11/00 at 23:32
Now 5 days to go, woohoo!
Thu 16/11/00 at 23:50
Here I am back again, now 7 days to go, yes a whole week! Still too long I might add, but believe me guys, Ive already played it in February of this year, and believe me when I say that you have seen nothing like the PS2 in your life! Prepare for the ride of your life!
Wed 15/11/00 at 23:14
Right 8 days and 40 minutes to go and I cant stand much more of this! Everywhere I seem to turn Playstation 2! Help me Sony, relieve my pain!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.