GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snoop and Dre best rappers ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/07/02 at 20:46
Regular
Im a big fan of Snoop Dogg and the Doc I know snoop is working on his new album does anyone know when it's coming out? and I haven't heard of Dre releasing an album

But If your thinking of buying snoop or Dr Dre albums then buy Doggystyle(probally the best rap album ever),Tha Last Meal,Tha Doggfather and Top Dogg and of course 2001 by Dr Dre Rap forever
Sat 27/07/02 at 21:05
Rap owns, i like loads of different rap groups. I have a few things i would like to say:

Eminem sucks, he is what people expect rap stars to be like, his first abulm was alright, but his other two were crap.

Public enemy were not gansta rap

Vanilla ice was from the steet and although when he was a sell out, rubbish pop-rap artist he sucked he changed went underground and hardcore and released mind blowin' which is a great abulm. He then changed to rap/metal with the abulm hard to swallow which was also very good. His latest abulm BI-polar is greatness, you guys should check it out.

Other rap bands you will like:

Insane clown posse (horrorcore)
twiztid (horrorcore)
dark lotus (horrorcore)
blaze ya dead homie and anybody killah (gansta and horrorcore)
Natas (acid rap)
Esham the unholy (horrorcore)
Insolence (rap / metal)
The Wu tang clan
body count
kottonmouth kings
corparate avenger
3rd strike
half breed
house of krazees
the howse
Fri 26/07/02 at 13:12
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> rap is gay.
>
> look at eminem's recent single, almost every line of the chorus ends
> with the word "me". Obviously worked hard to make sure it
> all rhymed.

That's a bit narrow minded, how can you say all the Rap and Hip Hop is crap just cause of a bad Eminem song.
Fri 26/07/02 at 11:16
Insane Bartender wrote:
> rap is gay.

Just coz you dont like it doesnt make it gay
Fri 26/07/02 at 10:41
"Darkness, always"
rap is gay.

look at eminem's recent single, almost every line of the chorus ends with the word "me". Obviously worked hard to make sure it all rhymed.
Fri 26/07/02 at 10:22
Eminems new album is class
Thu 25/07/02 at 19:55
Regular
Some of my favourite's are

GZA, Ghostface Killah, Mos Def, Pharoahe Monche, Inspector Deck, Dilated Peoples, Cappadonna, Method Man.
Thu 25/07/02 at 17:15
Regular
"95% organic"
loki wrote:

> Plus, anyone who thinks that Snoop Dogg is a great rapper should
> really check out Styles of Beyond, Dilated Peoples, Slick Rick, Gang
> Starr, De La, Tribe Called Quest, Boogie Down Productions, High &
> Mighty, Aesop Rock, Ghostface Killa, DJ Skitz, All Natural, Pete Rock
> & CL Smooth etc etc etc.

Well said my b-boy friend.

Once again I urge all you hip-hop fans to start supporting homegrown acts. British rappers have British accents and rap about British things: I don't know about you lot, but drive-bys, forties, crips, bloods and A-trains mean nothing to me.

If you haven't heard the following UK acts, you need to, it's what hip-hop in this country should be about...

Roots Manuva
Blak Twang (I helped sort out www.blaktwang.net, so it must be good!)
MUD Family (esp Skinnyman)
Mystro
Yungun
Skitz
Rodney P
Tommy Evans
Lewis Parker
Champions of Nature
Jehst
Braintax
Task Force
The Planets
The Nextmen
Karl Hinds
Ty

Trust me, you should hear this stuff, you WILL be converted.
Otherwise my site: www.UKhip-hop.com should point you in the right direction.
Thu 25/07/02 at 16:16
Regular
"That's right!"
loki wrote:
Styles of Beyond, Dilated Peoples, Slick Rick, Gang
Starr, De La, Tribe Called Quest, Boogie Down Productions, High &
Mighty, Aesop Rock, Ghostface Killa, DJ Skitz, All Natural, Pete Rock
& CL Smooth etc etc etc.

------

I can safely say I've never heard of any of them... and I call myself a rap fan! What a disgrace!
Thu 25/07/02 at 16:01
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
whatever
Thu 25/07/02 at 15:52
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Goatboy wrote:
> NWA and Ice T were the original gangsta rappers.

Ummm... Schooly D anyone? He was doing that kind of stuff first.

Anyway, ganster rap sucks. These days I tend to see the term rap as something often associated with all the negative, violent, mysoginistic and commercial rubbish that gives hip hop culture a bad name.

Plus, anyone who thinks that Snoop Dogg is a great rapper should really check out Styles of Beyond, Dilated Peoples, Slick Rick, Gang Starr, De La, Tribe Called Quest, Boogie Down Productions, High & Mighty, Aesop Rock, Ghostface Killa, DJ Skitz, All Natural, Pete Rock & CL Smooth etc etc etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.