GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Special Reserve why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/11/00 at 18:40
Regular
What the heck are you doing now, that means all our old messages in the consoles forum are gone!
Mon 13/11/00 at 21:26
Regular
Another strike in the "Special Reserve murders."

"Do you think this was done by our man?"

The two detectives looked over the body.

"I don't think anyone else could have done that, I mean, look at the joystick, almost all the way in..."

"Ok, alright, I can see."

"Mind you, that was a rather ingenious use of the cd drive bay..."

"I said alright... Now, get the monitor unstuck, so we can see what he actually looks like..."

"I'm gonna get this b*****d, if its the last thing I do."
Mon 13/11/00 at 21:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
A POEM!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Quick, get get rid of him before Grix comes along!!!
Mon 13/11/00 at 21:22
Regular
Shut up!
Mon 13/11/00 at 21:20
I think the changes are brilliant. But I've never been here before.

Oh why why do you lack the nerve
To protect and preserve the special reserve
Do we deserve another freeserve
Or any other swerve on the 'serve

Could it be that we inherit
A discussion board of considerable merit
Where folks will meet to post their jokes
And pop at others with their pokes

In time I feel we'll all give thanks
For many threads and message banks
The list grows longer by the day
And Gameaday is here to stay
Mon 13/11/00 at 19:05
No, All the messages from the console forum have been moved into 'Consoles, Future & Retro'

The Life & Sport forum has been combined with the Movies forum to create 'Life, Sport & Movies'

The Computing and Gadgets forum has been combined with Internet and Technical to create 'PC, Internet & Technical'

NO messages have been lost. These changes should make it a little easier to get relevant subjects all together in one place.

If you can think of any improvements please let us know either on these discussion boards or to [email protected]
Mon 13/11/00 at 18:41
Regular
This is a bad time to come right?
Mon 13/11/00 at 18:40
Regular
What the heck are you doing now, that means all our old messages in the consoles forum are gone!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.