GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Special Reserve why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/11/00 at 18:40
Regular
What the heck are you doing now, that means all our old messages in the consoles forum are gone!
Tue 14/11/00 at 21:54
Regular
Strange i've been hearing my name alot lately, in this topic some others!
Tue 14/11/00 at 21:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Fate is late, if he does not respond by this date, then I hate to say it mate, but your curiosity will not be
sate(d).
Tue 14/11/00 at 18:56
Regular
A little question, to you please Fate,
Are you someone from a previous date,
A simple yes or no, I will suffice,
I mean, come on, we've already asked twice!
Tue 14/11/00 at 18:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Its you, the Ant killer!!! Please, someone, Grix, sniper, danuk, damo, fogmaster anyone HELP ME!!!
Tue 14/11/00 at 18:41
Mr Sniper

If you did not log on to this debate
As fate
Then somebody else is the imitate

Messages entered in my name
Are surely against the rules of the game
Something must happen to stoppit
And the fake called Fate must be made to hoppit

elitesniper wrote:
> How in the world would i log on as fate, i'm only elitesniper!
Tue 14/11/00 at 18:11
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
when you log on for the first time you get asked if you want to write some details in before logging in, this is what i have to do, other people like yourself don't do this, the way i chose is bad, I can have a second name, something stupid like meatball or something.
Tue 14/11/00 at 18:04
Regular
How in the world would i log on as fate, i'm only elitesniper!
Tue 14/11/00 at 11:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
It doesn't matter, the damage is done, a poem was posted (though it never won). But I don't class poetry as a sin although it's about as entertaining as a wheelie bin. I think we've had enough of prose for now at least, it gets up my nose. Whether it's Fate or Tony you are blaming, lets wind this up and get back to gaming.
But whilst we are on the subject, to the posts on the body I do object, first things were inserted, then it was filled with air, but what happened after that was not made clear. I know there was the sound of a pop, which got Ant off and running and now he can't stop. But it needs a good ending, don't leave it in the mix, so finish your tale please, mighty Grix.

FantasyMeister (Poet Laureate)
Tue 14/11/00 at 11:06
Regular
I have a horrible feeling in my gut....

I think Fate is Tony...
Mon 13/11/00 at 22:24
Grix, please read the newbie poet the riot act for this forum again, or well all get some pick axes and hack at him a bit!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.