GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bill Gates Hate Campaign"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/07/02 at 00:21
Regular
Lets see if he can delete this in the future.

Ok, the point of this is to say something bad about bill gates, as long as you dont break the rules of SR by swearing or any very bad stuff. I'll start.

IF I SEE BILL GATES IM GONNA STICK ME BOOT IN HIS RECTUM BEFORE SLASHING HIS NECK.
Wed 24/07/02 at 00:21
Regular
Lets see if he can delete this in the future.

Ok, the point of this is to say something bad about bill gates, as long as you dont break the rules of SR by swearing or any very bad stuff. I'll start.

IF I SEE BILL GATES IM GONNA STICK ME BOOT IN HIS RECTUM BEFORE SLASHING HIS NECK.
Wed 24/07/02 at 00:32
If I see Bill Gates I would go up to him and shake his hand...before kneeing him where the sun don't shine, and then upper cutting his face with great uber power, thus making him explode.
But of course that'll never happen :P
Wed 24/07/02 at 00:44
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I'd say well done to him for building up such a succesful business, which has help millions of people in home and their business and for building up a personal fortune.

I don't hate him and would like to know why you do?
Wed 24/07/02 at 00:52
Regular
"That's right!"
I'd congratulate him on doing a good job, then let him know about his haircut and how poop it is
Wed 24/07/02 at 01:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I dont think you can really hate the guy. If it werent for gates, would computing be so easy?
Wed 24/07/02 at 01:08
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
What's the betting he typed that using IE?
Wed 24/07/02 at 07:01
Regular
Success breeds jealousy...
Wed 24/07/02 at 09:52
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
I would congratulate him on bulding a great bussiness.
Wed 24/07/02 at 09:59
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Bill Gates, Tony Blair and George Micheal All died at the same time and when to the pearly gates.

There they met god, sat upon his throne of gold.

God asked Tony: What have you done to make the world a better place?

Tony replied: I've fought tyrony and terror, and brought peace to many men.

God let Tony into heaven.

God asked George:What have you done to make the world a better place?

George replied: I've tried to spread happiness through my music.

God let george into heaven

God asked Bill: What have you done to make the world a better place?

Bill replied: I think your in my seat........
Wed 24/07/02 at 10:01
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
You have to hate him for how he got there though.

He dropped out of high school and was lucky enough to have a fully operational (but crap) operating system working when IBM couldn't get there own UNIX based system of the ground.

So IBM included MSDOS v1.0 with there first PC and the rest is history

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.