GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the best final fantasy character ever"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/07/02 at 14:24
Regular
who is ur best final fantasy charecter ever?

myne would be CECIL from FFIV.
Mon 05/08/02 at 12:01
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
egg head wrote:
> mine is wakka from ff10 as he is a native american which i like and he
> speaks funny.

Hey Egghead,the ff10 master,since you like Wakka,you got his legendary weapon the World Champion,infact do you have ALL of the characters legendary weapon and powered up all of them.Because if U haven't,then at least I'm BETTER than YOU!!!
Mon 05/08/02 at 11:56
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Hey Egghead,the ff10 master,since you like Wakka,you got his legendary weapon the World Champion,infact do you have ALL of the characters legendary weapon and powered up all of them.Because if U haven't,then at least I'm BETTER than YOU!!!
Sun 04/08/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
I like Sir Auron from Final Fantasy 10 for he is a legendary guardian that lives up by his name for his exceptional bravery and abilities that knows well both Tidus's Zanarkand and Spira.He also gets to have a cool Legendary Weapon,the Masamune,which has Break Damage Limit,Triple Overdrive,First Strike and Counter attack.Sir Auron also has unforgivable Overdrives such as Dragon Fang,Shooting Star,Banishing Blade and Tornado. He is also serious about Yuna's pilgrimage to Zanarkand so they(Tidus,Yuna,Kimahri,Wakka,Lulu and Rikku) would know about the false tradition of Yevon that has existed over a thousand years which every summoner has to sacrifice his/hers beloved/trusted one to become the final aeon and when the final aeon defeats Sin,the final aeon will kill the summoner and the final aeon will become the next Sin.Having failed to break this false tradition ten years ago before Lord Braska's calm,Auron is now depending on the High Summoners flesh and blood and Tidus with the rest of Yuna's guardians to break this tradition and to get rid Sin of Spira forever...
Fri 02/08/02 at 20:52
Ummmm.....that's tough.

If its a monster...me.

Any how, it would be Cloud or Sephiroth for male.

AND, for female would be Yuna or Rinoa.
Fri 02/08/02 at 10:36
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
Longster wrote:
> skybob wrote:
> easly cloud. i know this has nowt to do wiv this topic but y is
> opmrule banned cos he is my bro n he wont tell me.
>
> maybe because he keeped talking in text language to save space but
> then realised he was on a computer and a chat forum, he he

He was banned for copying reviews, he claims his brother did them because opmrule told his borthers girlfriend she was dumped and his bother took revenge by getting him banned.
Thu 01/08/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Sephiroth is the man. He's my favorite FF character.
Thu 01/08/02 at 21:04
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
mine is wakka from ff10 as he is a native american which i like and he speaks funny.
Thu 01/08/02 at 15:50
sephiroph defineatly
Tue 30/07/02 at 00:34
Regular
"accidental superher"
quack wrote:
> um... i would have to say the wee wolf thing from ff7. cant remember
> his name tho. hes the one that attacks with combs, the one that has a
> grandfather who floats and is called bugenhagen

he's called red XIII
Mon 29/07/02 at 23:18
Regular
"WWJD"
skybob wrote:
> easly cloud. i know this has nowt to do wiv this topic but y is
> opmrule banned cos he is my bro n he wont tell me.

maybe because he keeped talking in text language to save space but then realised he was on a computer and a chat forum, he he

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.