GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the best final fantasy character ever"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/07/02 at 14:24
Regular
who is ur best final fantasy charecter ever?

myne would be CECIL from FFIV.
Fri 09/08/02 at 14:35
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
My favourite has to either be kimahri from ff10, or RedVXIII from ff7. They are easily th best and i always train them up to be the best.
Fri 09/08/02 at 14:33
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
superspaz wrote:
> Ne1 in here know how 2 get the celestial mirror in FFX?

Yes I do. To get the celestial sheild, get the cloudy mirror, which can be acquired by going to remmiem temple and winning the chocaboo race. Simply cross the bridge and turn right. Win the race, getting the cloudy Mirror. Then, go to the Macalania woods. Once there, talk to the woman, and she will tell you her husband is lost. Take the path to the right of her. Then go right, and then up. This is where her husband is. Talk to him. Then go back to the woman. Now her son is lost. Go up the new path that is made of ice, where the boy is. When you find the boy, simply talk to him. Then, when it asks you to use the cloudy mirror, say 'yes'. With the celestial mirror you will be able to get final weapons.
Fri 09/08/02 at 05:03
Regular
Ne1 in here know how 2 get the celestial mirror in FFX?
Thu 08/08/02 at 20:30
"period drama"
skybob wrote:
> DeltaJava wrote:
> Just to be awkward, mine's Cid.
>
> which cid?
> i know of one in FFIV (the airship mechanic),one in FFVIII (the
> headmaster),and i think there was one in FFV or FFVI.

Duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh. Genius.
That;s what he meant 'just to be awkward'
Christ almighty.

: )
Wed 07/08/02 at 20:51
DeltaJava wrote:
> Just to be awkward, mine's Cid.

which cid?
i know of one in FFIV (the airship mechanic),one in FFVIII (the headmaster),and i think there was one in FFV or FFVI.
Tue 06/08/02 at 22:25
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
i will not help untill you have got 20000Hp and all celetrial weapons
Tue 06/08/02 at 18:59
Just to be awkward, mine's Cid.
Tue 06/08/02 at 18:24
"period drama"
I like Irvine.
And Selphie
And Yuffie
And Red XIII
And Eiko
And Vivi
And Wakka
And Rikku
And just about everyone else.
And all the main characters, epecially Cloud.
Oh, and the girl from the Turks in FFXII. What's her name? Elana or something.
Tue 06/08/02 at 12:37
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
egg head wrote:
> i don't really like to brag, but yes i have got all celestial weapons
> and got them at full power. i have also beat all dark aeons and have
> beat penance. most of won't know but he's the monster that shows up
> after you beat all dark aeons, and he's the hardest monster in the
> game. HP 35000. and have got all monsters in the monster arena and
> have beat nemesis. nemesis Hp 10000000,penance Hp 12000000. so i think
> im better than you. as i said i don't like to make people feel
> inferior but some just ask for it.

Okay "Sir" Egg head,I respect you for beating all of the dark aeons and Nemesis.You are DEFINETLY better than me,Waaaayyyy BETTER than ME!!So I beg of you,Pleeeaassee o'Pleeeaaassseee tell me how to beat dark Yojimbo and Penance.Pleeaassee tell me how to beat them including Nemesis as well and tell me how much HP does dark Yojimbo have.Please Sir Egg head,please...
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:11
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
i don't really like to brag, but yes i have got all celestial weapons and got them at full power. i have also beat all dark aeons and have beat penance. most of won't know but he's the monster that shows up after you beat all dark aeons, and he's the hardest monster in the game. HP 35000. and have got all monsters in the monster arena and have beat nemesis. nemesis Hp 10000000,penance Hp 12000000. so i think im better than you. as i said i don't like to make people feel inferior but some just ask for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.