GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Quit"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/07/02 at 07:13
Regular
Bet those who know me saw this one coming...

Well, erm, I'm not devoting enough time to gaming these days. I've had FFX for weeks and not completed it yet, only occaisionally playing the odd game of Blitzball in the evenings before collapsing in a shattered heap only to wake up to the 6:30am alarm call the next day.

So yesterday I strolled into work, wrote out my notice, handed it to the boss and told him that I'd work till Friday and then that's it.

So I'm back to being a full-time gamer o/
Tue 23/07/02 at 23:56
Regular
erm.....
Tue 23/07/02 at 23:42
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Protoss wrote:
"without a job how will you pay for new games?"

Savings + Dole money + GADs = new games
Tue 23/07/02 at 21:09
"Mimmargh!"
Err...I hate to burst your bubble but without a job how will you pay for new games?

Or anything for that matter?
Are you playing your games in the streets!?

You are arn't you!
;0D
Tue 23/07/02 at 19:35
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Nice one FM, you made the right decsion. My brothers mate who is 32 now i think something around that age, quit his job and then decided to go on a few courses in journalism. ONce he done all the courses he was offered a job at a gaming magasine where he has been extremly happy. Maybe its time for a complete career change??????? Or not.
Tue 23/07/02 at 19:34
Regular
Blitzball is the FFX mini game
Tue 23/07/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> playing
> the odd game of Blitzball

Whats Blitzball?
Tue 23/07/02 at 13:44
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Now that's what I call a devoted gamer.

Good on ya, FM.
Tue 23/07/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The pull of gaming was just too strong.
Tue 23/07/02 at 12:59
Regular
"everyone says it"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I am shocked... not really.

Geeh.. the cheesy sheep nearly had me going then... not really.
Tue 23/07/02 at 12:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I am shocked... not really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.