GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Win by suggesting a new name for Special Reserve!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/11/00 at 21:06
Regular
This forum is for you to suggest new names for Special Reserve.

Suggestions should be likely to be available as a dot com. Or a dot com already owned by Special Reserve (Inter-Mediates Ltd). There are some more domains owned by Special Reserve at http://classemail.com and at http://BrilliantAddresses.com.

Suggestions should not be restrictive. i.e. remember we sell lots of things other than games. So we don't want a name like SuperGames.com.

If you make an impressive suggestion in line with the criteria above you could win Gameaday. This is not an extra prize, but you could win that day, just by suggesting a name.
Sun 12/11/00 at 21:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
Seriously now, what about: "www.complete-gaming.com???
Sun 12/11/00 at 21:52
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
One last point

This topic (with luck) will prove that a topic can stay focused on the topic because the first message is always at the top of the screen, but remain quick and current because the last message is always the next one to be read.

Confused? - you will be when tomorrows thrilling instalment makes further changes, just as you though it was safe to go in the water (Sorry to mix Jaws with Soap, for those who are old enough to remember)
Sun 12/11/00 at 21:52
Regular
It does more than gaming, ant!
Sun 12/11/00 at 21:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well I suppose so. But its primarily a gaming site??
Sun 12/11/00 at 22:06
Ant wrote:
> HA HA HA HA!!! I SHALL WIN ANOTHER GAME!!! HA HA HA!!!!!!!
> ALL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!! Anyway, a name??? Hmmmmmmmm....
> how about: "The
> Princeformallyknown-asSpecialReserve.com???" Not bad. Or you
> could try "Weusedtobe calledspecialreserve-butwehave
> nowgotadifferent-nameinotherwords-thisone.com"?? BRILLIANT!!!

Ant- this ones mine mate, dont try and be greedy or ill send for the bug spray. Tony, did you like my contributions, or do you want the 20 more Ive written down on a piece of paper?
Sun 12/11/00 at 22:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
You've been a good friend Damo, I'll let you have this one. {:)
Sun 12/11/00 at 22:19
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
two games Tony, Lylat wars and evil riseing. don't know if this is what your talking about.
Sun 12/11/00 at 23:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
a new name...........

How bout "Neon Entertainment" ?
Mon 13/11/00 at 11:20
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Why would it be called that, why would it relate to anything? my company's name is Flaming Tech, were all quite mad(flaming) plus were useing this American computor to programme all our games(tech) quite crap but it's not as if were going to be producing loads of games, and need a good name.
Mon 13/11/00 at 11:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Entertainment = games, DVD's, etc.

I remember Tony saying they wanted a name that didn't just associate with games because of their other products. So far from what i've read on this topic thats the only real try to come up with anything at the moment cause everyone else is like "oh, lets call it wevechangedournamecausewefeellikeit.com".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.