GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Introducing....RPGenie"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/07/02 at 22:41
Regular
Well hello there, I'm the RPGenie, he that knows everything about every RPG ever released.

I'm here to grant the wishes of three lucky gamers, each of them wishing they could be helped through a tricky part of a game they're currently playing. First up is Daryl Davenport, from Tooting:

RPGenie, please hear my plee, I wish to know how to get into the Woggles cave in 'Brightly Fun Adventure Land' on the Gamecube. *I've tried everything.

Hahahah! Daryl, how you make me laugh! You say you've tried everything, when this clearly cannot be the truth, or you would have succeeded. Never ye mind, I shall ignore your insignificant little untruth, and solve your problem!

To get in you need to speak the Woggles password into the nearby tree, this will cause the rock to move, and let you in. Simple enough really? But wait, I expect you'll want to know how to learn the Woggles password! Well I'll tell you that too. Make sure that you have fully charged your happy beam, and head into the scary woods, making sure that you have your puppy companion fully fed, so he's not hungry. You will see a grumpy Woggle picking mushrooms in the woods, give him a blast with the happy beam, and not only will he give you the mushrooms that will enhance the power of your colour-sword, he'll also tell you the password!

Can't dwell on this any longer though Daryl, for another be-problemed gamer is calling out to me from across the sea...

RPGenie, in all your wisdom, please grant me my wish, and tell me how to defeat Begardodangoron in 'Powerglove of Wayne' on the Xbox. Malcolm De Sade, La Rochelle.

Malcolm, worry ye not my friend, for I am your gaming laxitive. Soon you shall be flowing smoothly again through the game. Begardodangoron is a rather tough foe for this stage of the game, but with certain items and spells it becomes much easier. Firstly make sure that both Raygon and Estellinia are at level 32, and that Mugavin has learnt the Pharkitt spell. If you're weaker than this, simply level up by fighting Flint-Trolls under the bridge. Visit the witch, Netobrek, in Aldimasto and purchase 10 doses of Doc-leaf, and the amulet of Brett. With these items and strength, Begardodangoron shouldn't be too much trouble, just concentate on it's arms first.

Now my promise is to grant wishes of three, and now the thirsd comes to me...

RPGenie, please grant my wish, and help me with 'Kentucky Mud Rock' on the PS2, if you can. I can't get into the store in Hicktown, as these rednecks won't let me by.

If I can? If I can! hahahah! Of course I can, for I am the RPGenie, and if it's in the game, I've mastered it. I shall take not offence to your disbelief in me, and deliver to you the required solution my poor young fool!

First off, head out to the far north of town, and either cut down the fence with the chainsaw, or bash it down with a rock. Use something red to draw the bull out of it's pen, then follow it as it races past you, back into town. When in town the bull will stop in front of a dirty-faced, then start to charge. Cast your ROPE spell to capture the bull. The parents of the dirty face dchild will be so pleased with yu, they will give you a pig.

Wait until evening, then head to the warehouse in the centre of town. Speak to the man on the door, and he'll enter your pig into an illegal farm fight with a rooster. Cast the SLEEP spell on yuor pig to ensure that it looses. The winners just so happen to be the rednecks blocking the path to the store, and the next day they will have moved on. You're free to go in and buy the shotgun, and stock up on liquor.

With that, my three wishes have been granted for this week. If you're greatest wish is for help on an RPG, simply rub a lamp, any lamp, and the Genie network will get the message to me, and I'll be back in a flash to answer your RPG related questions!
Sat 27/07/02 at 11:10
Regular
Meka, you should change that picture to a jpeg or similar - the bitmap takes far too long to load for it's size.

See Ya ;-)

PinkPig
Thu 25/07/02 at 23:06
Heehee, he has purple nipples! :D
Thu 25/07/02 at 22:53
Regular
"not dead"
The RPG has gone online!

He's now on my website www.when-consoles-attack.co.uk click on the RPGenie link.

It's just this text, but there's a really bad picture. And I mean REALLY bad. :o)
Wed 24/07/02 at 13:12
Ah well, at least I was beaten by a decent post :)

Well done Meks.
Wed 24/07/02 at 12:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Number 31 Meka.

Very well deserved indeed!
Wed 24/07/02 at 12:32
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
There you go, Meka, a well-deserved GAD.
Tue 23/07/02 at 20:32
Regular
"um..."
That is a good post.

I can laugh, so I will

HaHaHa.
Tue 23/07/02 at 20:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Absolutely brilliant Meka!

Best read of this week, and this month probably!

Excellenté!
Tue 23/07/02 at 19:56
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Wow, thanks!
>
> :o)
>
> That's the nicest praise I've recieved in a while.
>
> Thanks alot!

My pleasure - it's just a shame you had to pot it on the same day as mine, but then so did Lawless Fever.

Bah, nevermind.
Tue 23/07/02 at 09:36
Someone should make that 'Kentucky Mud Rock' game.

In fact, someone should just make a game about rednecks.

Great post. Gave me a good laugh on this dreary morning.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.