GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"last death reaper"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/08 at 19:35
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Could you just stop posting rubbish and spamming up this site! A lot of what you say is complete rubbish and most of it is actually against members of this forum.

Anything against one of us is against all of us. Freeola have already banned your last account, so change your attitude or your newer account will be banned.

I'm all for people posting their opinions, but you're just disrupting everyone for the sake of winding up reaper for banning you.
Thu 01/05/08 at 19:35
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Could you just stop posting rubbish and spamming up this site! A lot of what you say is complete rubbish and most of it is actually against members of this forum.

Anything against one of us is against all of us. Freeola have already banned your last account, so change your attitude or your newer account will be banned.

I'm all for people posting their opinions, but you're just disrupting everyone for the sake of winding up reaper for banning you.
Thu 01/05/08 at 19:41
Regular
I wish Garin would do something about him. It can't be good for the forum. So please stop LDR.
Thu 01/05/08 at 19:45
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thanks Machie. it just annoys me the way he's treating The Reaper. He had just cause to ban him from General Chat and all he's doing is spamming about how bad Europe/freeola is. If it's that bad, why waste his time on here. I've been tolerant with him in the past, but I think today he's caught me in a bad mood.
Thu 01/05/08 at 19:47
"possibly impossible"
I deleted a load of his posts already.
Thu 01/05/08 at 20:13
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Whether he caught you in a bad mood or not, what you say is correct - you can only be tolerant for so long - well done to you and Reaper and pb:)
Thu 01/05/08 at 20:18
Regular
Yeah nice one guys :) How come you aren't a mod Jason? You should apply, send them your CV.
Thu 01/05/08 at 20:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thanks pb and dragonlance. It's a nice place and I just want everyone to feel as though it's non-threatening.

Whether I've met you in person or not, I still regard you all as friends here, have a bit of a laugh with you all and when some people just want to wreck it, it annoys me.

Phew, maybe I should paint my room more often...gets things out in the open :p

EDIT: I applied for the games, but nothing came back. I was a mod last year, but I was absent for a few months :S. Not sure if I can as start my new job in 2/3 weeks time and not sure how free I will be to chat.

Maybe in a few months time I'll reapply, at least that way I know if Ican commit to it :)
Thu 01/05/08 at 20:32
Regular
hippyman wrote:
> Anything against one of us is against all of us.

Quite possibly the corniest thing you could have said.

=P
Thu 01/05/08 at 21:22
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Alfonse the Turtle wrote:
> hippyman wrote:
> Anything against one of us is against all of us.
>
> Quite possibly the corniest thing you could have said.
>
> =P

Probably right. Trying to think of something cornier but I can't think of anything suitable!
Thu 01/05/08 at 21:56
"possibly impossible"
hah, no problem. I hate the place looking untidy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.