GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"last death reaper"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/08 at 19:35
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Could you just stop posting rubbish and spamming up this site! A lot of what you say is complete rubbish and most of it is actually against members of this forum.

Anything against one of us is against all of us. Freeola have already banned your last account, so change your attitude or your newer account will be banned.

I'm all for people posting their opinions, but you're just disrupting everyone for the sake of winding up reaper for banning you.
Fri 09/05/08 at 20:11
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
STOP PRESS: Grand Sale - get your dollars here - buy one get one free:)
Fri 09/05/08 at 20:01
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The Reaper wrote:
> I can't help but add that maybe you should check the exhange
> rate of the USD to GBP :)

True...and thats even with the complete failure Alistair Darling has been in regards to looking after the UK Treasury!
Fri 09/05/08 at 19:57
Regular
"Mooching around"
last death Reaper wrote:
> hmmmmmmmmm so yall hate george bush well ill tell him, and united
> states of america is is bigger better and richer than yall.

I can't help but add that maybe you should check the exhange rate of the USD to GBP :)
Fri 09/05/08 at 19:08
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
And well, well - here we go again:)
Fri 09/05/08 at 19:02
Regular
"BLOODnTEARS"
hmmmmmmmmm so yall hate george bush well ill tell him, and united states of america is is bigger better and richer than yall.
Sun 04/05/08 at 19:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Garin wrote:
> Stupid Pixie wrote:
> Typical YANK, can't get his own way so he has a hissy fit...
>
> How about you keep your bigotry to yourself.

I just hope you use that comment next time last death reaper posts, as I think SP was countering the same way that LDR has posted about "typical Europeans" and all the liquid hate he has contributed to this forum's members. It wouldn't seem fair to say it to one of us and not for the one that warrants it.
Sun 04/05/08 at 14:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Well there's another start - well done SP, stick by your values:)
Sun 04/05/08 at 13:22
Regular
Garin wrote:
> Stupid Pixie wrote:
>
> How about you keep your bigotry to yourself.

All right, i admit that was a bit harsh, and definately uncalled for and so i apologise for that. But i won't take it back for last death reaper, if he doesn't like it, he can lump it.

SP
Sat 03/05/08 at 23:33
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Stupid Pixie wrote:

How about you keep your bigotry to yourself.
Sat 03/05/08 at 20:27
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Well there's a start

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.