GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hooters Club Application From..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/07/02 at 08:13
Regular
This application form is to be filled in under the premise that you require/would like to be considered for enrollment in Lawless Fever's 'Hooters Club'. There are only 10 places available, and the enrollment works on a first come, first served basis. When 10 members have been established, the team will be ready to wear G-Strings all day, and eat at Hooters.

-----------------------------------------------

Lawless Fever Hooters Club application form (please fill
out all questions in block capitals).

Name:

Sex:

Place of origin:

Powers:

Previous employment:

Current monthly income:

Congratulations in filling out your application form. To enrol in the Hooters Club, press the 'Post this message' button.

----------------------------------

The following members have already been established:

Lawless Fever:
I am the founder and leader of the Hooters Club. I possess superhuman G-Strings and have telepathic and telekinetic eating abilities at Hooters restaurants.

Remember, it's first come first served, and if you've always dreamed of conquering all that is not breasts and or food and being part of an elite club then this is an opportunity that you cannot afford to miss.

LF.
Mon 22/07/02 at 09:09
Regular
"['....']"
YAY!! ['-']
Sun 21/07/02 at 20:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yes it's going to be hooterific
Sun 21/07/02 at 20:39
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
what a surprise myst got in heh.
Sun 21/07/02 at 20:31
Regular
"WWJD"
Wow what a fine punch of people, surely to do great things
Sun 21/07/02 at 20:23
I present the Hooters Club!

Lawless Fever:
I am the founder and leader of the Hooters Club. I possess superhuman G-Strings and have telepathic and telekinetic eating abilities at Hooters restaurants.

ps2_proud:
Paul is a 14 year old male from Ireland who has the power of by his own description 'Superhuman screwing power'. He was previously a hitman, and his income was £1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

**Kerrang!**:
Alex is a 14 year old male from Ipswitch who has the power of 'Physenegy'. He was previously the Devil, and his income was infinite.

Time_Warp:
Sam is a 14 year old male from Kingstonia who has powers of the 'Chronological Vortex' kind. He was previously a prank monkey and a bikini importer, and his income was a slice of cheese.

Linx:
Linx is a 19 year old male from a test tube who has powers to 'always look smooth and fart God Save The Queen'. He was previously a librarian and his income was a packet of potato puffs and a bar of soap.

El Swandre:
Alex is a 14 year old male from Earth with the power to 'set Badgers on fire'. He was previously in the Badger Death Squad and his income is not applicable.

Twain:
Twain is a 14 year old male from his mum with the power to 'to stare for ages without blinking and to brew up farts where necessary'. He was previously a spy and his income was £500.

Longster:
Longy is a 15 year old male from Leicestershire, England with 'Flying ability and X-Ray Vision'. He was previously a Paper Boy and his income was £50.

Mystique:
Nicola is a 19 year old female from Nottingham with unknown powers, which 'you'll know when you encounter them'. She was previously a Foxy Boxer, and feeling up girls in thongs while being covered in mud was her income.

CDouch:
Chris is 16 year old male from the hospital with the power to 'know everything there is to know about the Simpsons and to tell which music is good, and which sucks'. He was previously a Fudgepacker and he takes whatever he finds for income.
Sun 21/07/02 at 19:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Lawless Fever Hooters Club application form (please fill
out all questions in block capitals).

Name: CHRIS

Sex: MALE

Place of origin: HOSPITAL

Powers: I KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THE SIMPSONS AND I HAVE THE POWER TO TELL WHICH MUSIC IS GOOD (NEW FOUND GLORY) AND WHICH SUCKS (S-CLUB JUNIOURS). PLUS I HAVE WON 17 GADS SO THAT MUST SAY SOMETHING....i POST LOTS OF CHEATS.

Previous employment: FUDE PACKER

Current monthly income: WHATEVER I FIND, I KEEP
Sun 21/07/02 at 19:05
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
hee hee

I did something liek this on the bus when I went on the year 9 science trip a few weeks ago at school. What a laff it was! Except, it was slightly different.
Sun 21/07/02 at 18:37
The following members have been established:

Lawless Fever:

ps2_proud:
Paul is a 14 year old male from Ireland who has the power of by his own description 'Superhuman screwing power'. He was previously a hitman, and his income was £1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

**Kerrang!**:
Alex is a 14 year old male from Ipswitch who has the power of 'Physenegy'. He was previously the Devil, and his income was infinite.

Time_Warp:
Sam is a 14 year old male from Kingstonia who has powers of the 'Chronological Vortex' kind. He was previously a prank monkey and a bikini importer, and his income was a slice of cheese.

Linx:
Linx is a 19 year old male from a test tube who has powers to 'always look smooth and fart God Save The Queen'. He was previously a librarian and his income was a packet of potato puffs and a bar of soap.

El Swandre:
Alex is a 14 year old male from Earth with the power to 'set Badgers on fire'. He was previously in the Badger Death Squad and his income is not applicable.

Twain:
Twain is a 14 year old male from his mum with the power to 'to stare for ages without blinking and to brew up farts where necessary'. He was previously a spy and his income was £500.

Longster:
Longy is a 15 year old male from Leicestershire, England with 'Flying ability and X-Ray Vision'. He was previously a Paper Boy and his income was £50.

Mystique:
Nicola is a 19 year old female from Nottingham with unknown powers, which 'you'll know when you encounter them'. She was previously a Foxy Boxer, and feeling up girls in thongs while being covered in mud was her income.

:)

1 more needed! Come on!
Sun 21/07/02 at 18:31
Regular
Name:Mystique

Sex: Female

Place of origin: Nottingham

Powers: You'll know when you encounter them ;o)

Previous employment: Foxy Boxer

Current monthly income: Hell I do it so I can feel up girls in G-Strings while being covered in mud.
Duh.
Sun 21/07/02 at 18:21
Meh, looks like I missed a few tubby biyatches out...heh...

The following members have been established:

Lawless Fever:

ps2_proud:

**Kerrang!**:

Time_Warp:

Linx:

El Swandre:

Twain:

Longster:

Muah, we nearly have enough to power my machines of evil. Now drag these useless corpses off to the infirmary.

Meh, I'll use that line in my next story :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.