GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im not happy here anymore"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/07/02 at 18:48
Regular
This has been floating round in my head for a while now, and after seeing my name not appearing on the cop pont list, it's kind of brought things to a head for me. To put it bluntly ive been here 6 months, posted virtually everyday (good contributions if i say so myself) and yet nobody seems to have noticed me.

For example, there was "Sir Auron" on the list- an unknown newbie who has done twenty posts, ive done 2000, little bit of an eye opener for me that. Sorry if this is sounding like im blaming you Natbuc-im not.

Ive met some nice people here(you know who you are), and some well..not so nice people (you know who you are also) but all in all i used to ahve bags of fun on here. Yet know with a combination of Newbs ruining the place and not being noticed im just not happy here anymore.

Anyway, im not sure if im going to leave or just not come on as much. Please dont take this as a "give sympathy to me" attempt, its not. Im just making you aware of my thoughts.

Thanks if youve bothered to read.
Sat 20/07/02 at 21:26
Regular
I barelt post here much (this Sony forum). so I was shocked to see my name on the CP list. But I am not a regular newbie, i was already here and should be a regular. only i did some bad stuff and got banned. And i know some people say 'once a cheat always a cheat' but i don't care what you say, I am not a cheat.

so dont care about those lists man, they're bullsh*t
Sat 20/07/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Meh I've been here over a year and am number 10 on the GAD winners list, yet still when a Copularity Pontest comes up most people say they dont know me. so latly i'm just trying to post more and go to forums i dont useualy spend much time in.
Sat 20/07/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I think I come under the 'not so nice people' heading.

Ahhh well, I wasn't in the CP either and I've been here for over a year. I don't really care and if you leave, I won't miss you (just like everyone else apparently). Mwahahah.

Byyyyyyye....
Sat 20/07/02 at 20:58
Regular
yeh but who cares about them really? So a handful of people dont know you, it shouldnt really bother you that much because you have some good friends on here
Sat 20/07/02 at 19:26
Regular
I know that kr, its not just that though. As i mentioned in the post, its the nOOBS nad the fact that ive been here 6 months and no-one knows me.
Sat 20/07/02 at 19:18
Regular
Bah i have been here over a year now and have seen some good people come and go, you cant leave just because of a C.P, i have been left out of them before and anyways its better if you aint in because then people cant say bad things about you
Sat 20/07/02 at 18:48
Regular
This has been floating round in my head for a while now, and after seeing my name not appearing on the cop pont list, it's kind of brought things to a head for me. To put it bluntly ive been here 6 months, posted virtually everyday (good contributions if i say so myself) and yet nobody seems to have noticed me.

For example, there was "Sir Auron" on the list- an unknown newbie who has done twenty posts, ive done 2000, little bit of an eye opener for me that. Sorry if this is sounding like im blaming you Natbuc-im not.

Ive met some nice people here(you know who you are), and some well..not so nice people (you know who you are also) but all in all i used to ahve bags of fun on here. Yet know with a combination of Newbs ruining the place and not being noticed im just not happy here anymore.

Anyway, im not sure if im going to leave or just not come on as much. Please dont take this as a "give sympathy to me" attempt, its not. Im just making you aware of my thoughts.

Thanks if youve bothered to read.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.