GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who will win"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/07/02 at 18:45
Regular
who do u think will win the undisputed title i'm goin wit the rock
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Only 6 matches? No Y2J or Hardys? I guess they're expecting the matches to all be quite long.

No Ric Flair! WHOOOOOO!
Sun 21/07/02 at 11:05
Regular
"Back in black"
I just had a look at the WWF website and found out that Vengeance was tonight. Doesn't look to interesting but anything can happen. I did notice that Kurt angle looks ridiculous with that hair cut!

Anyway in answer to your question... Rock could win. I don't know quite what has been happening lately so the storyline could be blatantly making Kurt or Taker as the champion but I am going with Rocky.
Sun 21/07/02 at 10:55
Regular
"..."
Kurt is being pushed as a reward for him having to job to the likes of Edge of late. Therefore the title is his. In the long term I think Booker T has the fans behind him enough to be a legitimate face contender for the belt. Along with RVD of course. Believe it or not, I think in a couple of months the WWE title picture could be the most competitive it has ever been.
Sat 20/07/02 at 11:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think Rock, but Angle could do it.

Don't think he will though.
Sat 20/07/02 at 10:29
Regular
Angle or Rock, i don't mind. As long as Taker drops the belt.

Angle is the under dog agreed but The Rock has had more Promotions leading up to the match. Which always seems in him winning the belt. More Promo's = Belt for Rock
Fri 19/07/02 at 21:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I actually think Angle is the outsider to win the title match.

It does seem like we are doomed to Brock Lesnar winning the title at Summerslam.
Fri 19/07/02 at 20:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm a little unsure.

I don't think it will be Taker although I still think he has a tiny chance.

I think it could be Kurt Angle, because Rock will be gone again soon and I heard plans of turning Angle into an "old school champion."

But, in the end, I have to go for Rock too. He's the perfect guy to face Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.
Fri 19/07/02 at 18:45
who do u think will win the undisputed title i'm goin wit the rock

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.