GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who will win"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/07/02 at 18:45
Regular
who do u think will win the undisputed title i'm goin wit the rock
Tue 23/07/02 at 22:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I wouldn't.

Kurt or Rock, but never Taker.

Rock rules.
Tue 23/07/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, I agree...

*Starts chanting: "Rocky Sucks, Rocky Sucks!"

I would have prefered Taker to win that match rather than the Rock!
Tue 23/07/02 at 09:07
Regular
"..."
Figo wrote:
> Come on Cong, he dosen't suck that much.
>
> Better than Taker, Flair etc

Better than Flair...just. But as of the past couple of weeks I really think the Undertaker's performances have gone up a notch. Still not acceptable for a main-eventer but better than they were. As for the Rock. Maven sells moves better than Rocky does.
Mon 22/07/02 at 18:38
Regular
Come on Cong, he dosen't suck that much.

Better than Taker, Flair etc
Mon 22/07/02 at 15:28
Regular
"..."
The Rock sucks. This awful. I wish he'd just go away for good :|
Mon 22/07/02 at 12:11
Regular
I told you It'd be the Rock
Sun 21/07/02 at 21:38
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ant wrote:
> Only 6 matches? No Y2J or Hardys? I guess they're expecting the
> matches to all be quite long.
>
> No Ric Flair! WHOOOOOO!

Ive just read that Jericho will have a match afterall. Hes going against the rookie, John Cena, once again. Also, there may be a match between Molly and Trish added. Not Sure!

WHOOOO!

* Taken from prowrestlingscoops.com *
Sun 21/07/02 at 21:14
Regular
I think it'll be the rock, one site got hold of the Raw or WWF mag from August ir September, it shows The Rock and Brock on the front, and as we know Brock is in the Summerslam match, so the mag culd feature a special on their match
Sun 21/07/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I think The Rock will win. I dont know why but I just do! I would hate it if he won though. I would like either Angle or the Taker to win, not really bothered which.

Ive just been on wrestlezone and looked at the voting poll for who the public think are gonna win. Here are the results so far:

Undertaker: 370

Kurt Angle: 446

The Rock: 812

...So it looks like the public think the Rock is gonna become the new undisputed champion. I hope they're wrong!
Sun 21/07/02 at 15:01
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think The Undertaker could win, I mean on Raw Brock attacked The Undertaker which could set up a feud leading up to SummerSlam if Taker wins at Vengeance. That my opiion anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.