GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muse rule"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/07/02 at 17:33
Regular
they are my favourite band.
Sat 20/07/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Right, I'm curious as to what bands you like now.

Oh and Nickelback are better than Nirvana any day, although Nirvana do have some absolutely brilliant songs (but not many). Chad may have the most depressing face in the rock world but Kurt certainly had the most depressing voice.
Sat 20/07/02 at 16:13
Regular
"!..!, (¬_¬) !..!,"
Right...

A) Nickleback certainly do not rule they are a bunch of canadian Creed wannabes and they are the evilest of evil... The only reason they became popular is that canadian radio stations have to play a certain amount of home grown music, this includes these fools, basically their competition were even lamer bryan adams, sum 41 and the evil barenaked ladies... hmmmm.. if thats the best canada have to offer i say we nuke the place. Anyways they have no musical talent and all their songs are lame poppy wannabe Nirvana pants which doesn't deserve 3 mins of my life to actually listen to anymore of their songs ever again!

B) Chad (Nice Name).... and his gay uncle who duos with him should both be shot for the tradegy of a song that is known as Hero, i mean come on its just bad!

Listen to some Decent bands and then come back to me!
Sat 20/07/02 at 15:12
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
*cough* NICKELBACK ARE CRAP *cough*
Sat 20/07/02 at 15:04
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
Nickleback do not rule.

Oh, and you smell.
Sat 20/07/02 at 13:50
Regular
"Nickelback RULE!!!!"
Why? wrote:
> Nickelback are top class...
>
> Silver Side Up is awesome and every song is as great as the other...
>
> Best Album, single and rock band this year so far...
>
> _________________
>
> Why?

Now this is what I call a fan of Nickelback.
Sat 20/07/02 at 13:49
Regular
"Nickelback RULE!!!!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Ive only hear "How you remind me" Which i think is one of
> the best rock songs this year. Its tops.

Thats the spirit TM.
Sat 20/07/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Nickelback RULE!!!!"
Cartel Thug wrote:
> We can see you like Nickleback by looking at your tagline so why post
> a whole topic about it?

Because they rule.
Sat 20/07/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Nickelback RULE!!!!"
Vottanator wrote:
> Only heard the Silver Side Up album and a few other songs. First 4 or
> 5 tracks of Silver Side Up are pretty good but after that it gets
> pretty poor.
>
> Plus Chad Kroeger is possibly the most depressing looking man on the
> planet. Whenever I see him I just want to die. Except in the Hero
> video because that rules and that Josey Scott guy cracks me up.

well a vote for chad is a vote for Nickelback.
Sat 20/07/02 at 11:48
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Lawless Fever wrote:

> Intersting, I've NEVER heard anyone think so pesimistically. Bare in
> mind, I'm not mocking you, I find it rather intriguing.
>
> What's so funny about Josey Scott (aka Saliva's lead singer)?

---

Why is that pessimistic? I was expecting it to be a great album and when I first started listning to it, I thought it was. When I got to track 6 though (could have been 5, can't remember what track it is) it started getting poor. Then it just got worse. I can't see how that's pessimistic since if I told everyone I liked it (all) then I'd have to listen to it. That would then mean I couldn't listen to the stuff that I REALLY like.

Bare in mind, I'm not angry (just in case that's how it comes across). I'm just curious.

Oh and I find Josey Scott so funny because he looks so funny. Ahem....what I mean is he is sort of this small, round, tubby person. He reminds me of Kevin Smith. A pierced Kevin Smith who sings. If you don't see it when you first see him, you probably never will. It's just me I think.

But you can't argue with my comment about Chad Kroeger! He IS the most depressing looking man on the planet! Oh, is that you were talking about when you were saying I was pessimistic?

Oh and I forgot I've also heard Leader of Men. Which does rock totally! That was the second Nickelback song I ever heard and it gave an extremely good first (or second) impression. In fact, I think I'll listen to it now.
Sat 20/07/02 at 10:01
You posted this exact same topic in the future of gaming forum. You do smell!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.