GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's ma Birthday...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/07/02 at 00:28
Regular
I think I deserve a GAD for this topic....go on it's ma Birthday....please...okay maybe not

You may all wish me Happy Birthday (you have my permission)

anyone?

*uncomfortable silence*

D'OH
Fri 19/07/02 at 14:36
Happy Birthday to you!

How old on this very fine day
Fri 19/07/02 at 14:04
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
Happy birthday.
Fri 19/07/02 at 13:41
Regular
All blokes want a pair, if you're Male and you don't then you're either gay or already have some.
Fri 19/07/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
> Though i'd like to think I have my own breasts
>
> mmmmmmmmmmmm..... breasts

Oh my god its spreading
Fri 19/07/02 at 11:13
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
20 years? Why, you're nearly a pensioner :D So that means, make up for your first 10 years on this earth of non-drunkenness, and get absolutey sloshed. Go gate-crashing parties or something. I did that last Friday night, me and 2 others. The first door I knocked at, an old man with a crutch on each arm answered (seriously), so I said as politely as possible that I didn't mean to. So, I tried again. Next door. Some 40-odd year old woman answered, I just gave her the same response. I was walking away from her house, and then she comes to the door (she was at her livenroom window the first time). I'm halfway down the road, talking to her, and I notice y mate, even further down the road, with two guys: one of them had hold of his arm. So naturaly, I fecked the old woman off, and go to see what's happening. Turns out my mate was "pointing" at the guys' house. Oh, and one of them looked like David Beckham, or wanted to, as was the impression I got. I get there, and the other guy said to me and my two mates "who wants to die", asif we were going to respond by raising our hands. Anyways, we ignored him, and I started talking to the DB lookalike. I made like it was all a misunderstanding, and tried to look as normal as I could (I was really p!ssed at the time), and walked away. So we were walking home, and these two girls were coming out of a party they'd just been to. There were guys aswell, but nobody cared. They had drinks, so we stayed on the local swing-park til 4am drinking, and other stuff which I'm not gonna tell you about.

Oh, anyways, Happy Birthday again Tilt, and et me warn you: Gate-crashing parties gets seriously addictive.
Fri 19/07/02 at 11:03
"High polygon count"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> 20 years of age
>
> *shudders*

Pah - you're a baby!

It's my turn at the end of the month, and that's *really* scary.
Fri 19/07/02 at 11:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Happy Birthday.

*AfroJoe, who can't think of anything else to say, runs of to get Tilta some booze*
Fri 19/07/02 at 11:02
"High polygon count"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Lady, that's about the 4th time I've been mistaken for a lady on here

Well, I see you as more of a big girl than a lady, but still... ;-p
Fri 19/07/02 at 11:00
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I know you're not supposed to ask a lady her age, but...
>
> How old?

Lady, that's about the 4th time I've been mistaken for a lady on here, I really should have thought of a better name.

Though i'd like to think I have my own breasts

mmmmmmmmmmmm..... breasts
Fri 19/07/02 at 10:58
Regular
20 years of age

*shudders*

I probably should act a bit more mature, but I can't be a$$ed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.