GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EA's Tenders"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/07/02 at 18:22
Regular
As we all well know, EA is one of the biggest franchises in the gaming business. We also know that some of their games are very poor in content, which is why EA have brought in the help of the Eastenders crew to hopefully improve on their sales. Each member of the cast had their own idea and 4 of these ideas have been put to the head of EA and will hopefully be made into games.

Roy & Barry Evans

The comical owners of Evans and son are proud to present "Deals on small Wheels". This game will be the first of EA's new releases and is set to be a world wide best seller. The player will control Barry, a large guy in his mid-thirties. Whilst controlling Barry, you will have to make contacts, sell dodgy cars and order new stock. With the help of your farther, Roy, you have to compete against other Car retailers and become the number 1's in the car industry. Another great aspect of this game is it's second disc, where the player will then control Roy, a grey haired 60 year old. Your task as Roy is to clean up the mess that Barry has made whilst being in charge of your business. Ordering and maybe sacking staff, pulling out new manoeuvres to sell old stock and cutting the prices of juicy cars will all have to be done in order to get the business back on it's feet.

Big Mo Slater

Big Mo, head of the Slater family and pretty much head of the street. In "Big Mo", players will have to go around whilst in control of Mo and sort out unwanted business i.e. Kat's old boyfriends. This game will not be for the faint hearted, which is why it has been given a certificate of 15+. As the Slater troubles keep popping up, Mo will have to use numerous methods to get back at troublemakers. Madame Whiplash, threats and blackmail will all be ways of revenge. There will also be numerous weapons along the streets for Mo to use. Broken bottles, hot batter and the good old fist are only a few of the 20 weapons available on this game.

Janine Butcher

The final straw for EA. This “of the street” game is sure to roughen some collars but will also nestle into some homes. The aim of the game is to gain more contacts whilst on the “game”. When you reach a certain amount of customers, you can move on to the red light district, and then abroad. You, playing as Janine, will have to arrange the location and a suitable price. After all, it’s not going to get you anywhere if it’s in an alley and for £1000. Some punters will not be as treating as others, and Janine may be hurt which is why you have to lay the limits down. This game is, as I have said, set to get up some peoples noses, which is why it is certificate 18+. This is definitely the final straw, and may be the last straw and last game EA ever make.
Sat 20/07/02 at 12:19
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Thanks alot guys for all of your support, i was really supprised when Steven (the_flying_hawkster) told me i had won.
Fri 19/07/02 at 22:12
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
Well done mate, on the GAD.
Fri 19/07/02 at 18:37
Regular
Well doen, truly deserved.
Fri 19/07/02 at 17:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Congrats on the GAD mate!
Fri 19/07/02 at 16:09
Regular
Congrats on your 1st GAD win for a post let's hope it's not your last.
Fri 19/07/02 at 10:12
Regular
"  "
Welldone on the GAD u deserve it :)
Fri 19/07/02 at 09:23
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Quinty wrote:
> Some nice work here, a good read, but i think the message below may
> have been your alias?

No, he's not my alias. I think it's my friends account because i asked him to read my post over MSN and he must have replied. I think i asked him to put his tagline to the Funky Monkeyz when he was going to create his account. Sorry for the mix-up.
Thu 18/07/02 at 22:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Brilliant post, mate!

It really would be funny to see games such as this.
Thu 18/07/02 at 22:21
lol...

Great post...

Big Mo... sounds great, when are they released?

Is it the same time as "Home, Away and Gone Forever" and "Crossroads; not again!!!"

Why?
Thu 18/07/02 at 21:14
Regular
Some nice work here, a good read, but i think the message below may have been your alias??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.