GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC SSBM comp"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/07/02 at 19:06
Regular
Has anyone entered this?
Sun 14/07/02 at 19:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Has anyone entered this?
Sun 14/07/02 at 20:16
I read Cube when I buy magazines. But what does it involve cos I have SSBM and like a challenge.
Sun 14/07/02 at 20:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You have to watch the match they played on the cover disc, and work out the winner of each of the 5 criteria.

Match winner, First strike, Carrier KO, Button Masher, Item Catcher.

So basically if you dont have the magazine you cant enter.
Sun 14/07/02 at 20:54
Regular
The winner was the first one to email them with the correct answer.

I think that we're all too late.
Sun 14/07/02 at 22:00
Regular
"¬_¬"
I reckon I won it, because I entered about a week ago. I subscribe, and entered the day I got my copy. Not being vain, but it was quite a tricky one and I was quick to get my entry in!
Sun 14/07/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I think I won!
I haven't entered yet, but I bribed the editor...
Mon 15/07/02 at 09:08
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I forgor about that1 I'll just waste 5 minutes of my life and enter it now. Though who says any of us got the right answers. Item Catcher and Button Masher were hard.
Mon 15/07/02 at 09:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Regardless of how early you entered there is the possibility that you got one of them wrong. It was quite hard to get definitive answers for a few of the criteria.
Mon 15/07/02 at 10:17
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Regardless of how early you entered there is the possibility that you
> got one of them wrong. It was quite hard to get definitive answers for
> a few of the criteria.

no it wasn't, it was damn easy. the hardest part was button masher, so i just sent the email 4 times, and changed it everytime for that criteria. the rest were easy to get(its just a shame i didn't get my mag until saturday, so theres no chance i'll win)
Mon 15/07/02 at 10:20
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
is anyone gonna enter the SSBM trophy compo? i'v got 4 truly fantasticly award winning super duper, quality, greatly good, mondo powered, superbly cool and badly photographed(damn) screenshots i'v set up.

so, anyone else entering?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.