GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spiderman the movie or Medal of Honour?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/07/02 at 22:43
Regular
Spiderman the movie or Medal of Honour?

Which should I choose?

I am talking about the PS2 versions by the way
Fri 12/07/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Spiderman the movie or Medal of Honour?

Which should I choose?

I am talking about the PS2 versions by the way
Fri 12/07/02 at 22:46
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Medal of Honour I personally don't like Spideman the movie. I think some of the camera angles suck and the lifespan just isnt there. Well I don't like Spiderman anyway :) Go for Medal of Honour.
Fri 12/07/02 at 23:16
Regular
well, i like both games but i agree with the first guy. Medal of honour is certainly the best.
Sat 13/07/02 at 13:30
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Medal of Honour by miles. Spiderman is crap.
Sat 13/07/02 at 13:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
Spiderman is alright but nowhere near as good as Medal of Honor - In fact Frontline is my favourite game at the moment and probably the best FPS Ive ever played!
Sat 13/07/02 at 14:09
Regular
In defense of Spider-man, I haven't played Medal of Honour, but I do like the Spider-man game (GameCube version).
Sat 13/07/02 at 14:17
Regular
Yep, I'd go for Medal of Honor. I rented Spiderman and didn't think it was really a huge leap from the PSone versions.
Sat 13/07/02 at 14:40
Regular
"$hit happens"
Spiderman is fun but still i would get MOH over it! BUt you have to admit swinging around in spiderman is fun!
Sat 13/07/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Bah"
moh is class but a bit short lived and has a short life with no multiplayer feature :(
Sat 13/07/02 at 15:04
Regular
Mr President wrote:
> Yep, I'd go for Medal of Honor. I rented Spiderman and didn't think it
> was really a huge leap from the PSone versions.

Well the Dreamcast version is a direct port of the PSX version (according to my friend Dark Mark) and if the Dreamcast version is anything to go by, Spider-man the Movie is a vast improvement!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.