GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop this change!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/11/00 at 18:37
Regular
I'm getting sick of this discussion board changing every other day! As soon as I get used to the new format it changes!

The worst change is displaying the newest message first! You have to go to the bottom of the page to see what it's about, scroll up to the beginning of the next message, read it and scroll down then scroll up again! It's getting on my nerves!

Ok, show the newest topic or the topic with the latest replay but showing the newest message inside a topic is really annoying!

Change is usually good but the latest change is a bad mistake!
Page:
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:08
250 was Micky, and he didn't write more than 10 words, I wrote 251, and I thought it would have been counted upwards, oh well, i'm not bitter that I have been cheated, Ant, you and your colony shall be debugged tonight.
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well done to everyone who has particiapated. I would like to thank Tony, Ali, Special Reserve and...MY MUM!!!
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:05
what? how could you do me this crime? I have been loyal to this site, the best man/boy won, I am sad. one last thing. I WANT A RECOUNT!
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
THANKS TONY!!!!!!! YEEEEESSSSS!!!
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:04
oh.... SH*TE!!!!
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:03
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Ali- This is the winning post.

Please give Ant an extra Gameaday.

yeeeeaahh

Ant - stay out of my garden in future

Ant wrote:
> I think that Sega should have put a DVD in the Dreamcast. It would
> have sold a lot better, as well as having great DVD quality along
> with a great console!!! I hope that all consoles in the future
> have DVD, as it will make the console a lot better!!! That's my
> view anyway...
> Thanks for reading, ANT.
> MESSAGE 250!!! YESSS!!!
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:02
who won Tony? it said 249 replies after my message came up. it was longer than ten words, and quite good conversation. who won?
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:01
new tech is only an excuse to make more money#, we don't need it buit they think we do
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
DID I WIN!!! I HOPE SO!!!
Anyway, as I was saying, all consoles should have DVD, as it makes them a lot better and it will sell better.
Sat 11/11/00 at 19:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
DID I WIN!!! I HOPE SO!!!
Anyway, as I was saying, all consoles should have DVD, as it makes them a lot better and it will sell better.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.