GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Southerners VS Northerners: The Big Fight (kinda live)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/07/02 at 14:40
Regular
Right after lots of arguing with MoJoJoJo,the Geordie who goes down Byker Grove every weekday night.

I have been told "Shut up you stupid, ugly, cockey (might be cockney not sure), idiotic, southern fairy"

Okay this means war. Let the war between the northerners and southerns end here.

Maybe a vote later over who's best. Lets teach MoJo a lesson.
Thu 11/07/02 at 16:38
Regular
"95% organic"
Both my parents grew up in the North. I didn't... thankfully.

Apparentley Northerners only eat coal, worms and cabbage-water, and they have to watch TV through the window of Radio Rentals. But here in the South, life is good. I regularly feast on roast swan, truffles and vintage Bollinger ('86) and all my neighbors have 48" plasma flat-screen digital TVs. So there.

...bunch of norvern munkeez...
Thu 11/07/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Actually..... I consider myself a midlander!

Or whatever......

*cough*
Thu 11/07/02 at 16:20
"High polygon count"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Northerners know how to party.

They're all p!ssed 90% of the time anyway - how do they know when they're partying and when they're not?! ;-)
Thu 11/07/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I'll stick up for MoJo if he considers me a northerner...... nobody even knows that St.Helens is a town in the middle of Manchester and Liverpool.
Although we are smaller than those towns..... we are *much* better. We dont have a stupid accent and we dont go round stealing things every 5 seconds. Heck.... we even have the best rugby league team in the world....

Saints rule. Therefore, I rule. And so do northerners.... if thats what I am.

However, I *would* like to go down south for a few days out to see all the massive shops and twinkly lights and stuff like that. Seems cool. But all the people seem like idiots. And they are rough.

*runs away from big gang holding pitchforks and machine guns*

And so what if ive got a pretty little phone voice......

;D
Thu 11/07/02 at 16:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
No offence meant by my last post.
Thu 11/07/02 at 16:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Basically i think of the North as being Scotland and Newcastle and the south crappy england.
Thu 11/07/02 at 15:57
"Darkness, always"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> So the South wins.

South West Trains.
stupidly high house prices

*stands back, triumphant*

besides, the best clubs in britain are all in the north. London has loads of clubs, but I've yet to see anything come close to the likes of Cream. Northerners know how to party.
Thu 11/07/02 at 15:47
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Hartlepool monkey hingers! Our Northern friends famously hung a monkey after a shipwreck on the coast left some primate bounty.

They mistook it for a Frenchman...

The argument thus ends.
Thu 11/07/02 at 15:35
Regular
"That's right!"
Funny, because here in Newcastle we don't even consider places like Liverpool and Manchester to be the north, because, well, they're south of us

Anyway, the south sucks, it's all smog and cockneys. And country bumpkins
Thu 11/07/02 at 15:29
"High polygon count"
But then, the South did produce Jade from Big Brother...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.