GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Southerners VS Northerners: The Big Fight (kinda live)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/07/02 at 14:40
Regular
Right after lots of arguing with MoJoJoJo,the Geordie who goes down Byker Grove every weekday night.

I have been told "Shut up you stupid, ugly, cockey (might be cockney not sure), idiotic, southern fairy"

Okay this means war. Let the war between the northerners and southerns end here.

Maybe a vote later over who's best. Lets teach MoJo a lesson.
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:40
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Right after lots of arguing with MoJoJoJo,the Geordie who goes down Byker Grove every weekday night.

I have been told "Shut up you stupid, ugly, cockey (might be cockney not sure), idiotic, southern fairy"

Okay this means war. Let the war between the northerners and southerns end here.

Maybe a vote later over who's best. Lets teach MoJo a lesson.
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I wouldnt mess with northerners. They carry pick axes.
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:44
"Darkness, always"
northerners are not only less soft than southerners, they apparently have more pleasant phone voices, which is why so many call centres are located in the north...
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:47
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Yeh but northerners talk funny and work in coal mines, and become ballet dancers.
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:48
Regular
"That's right!"
You southern fairies talk big, but us nothern monkies can easily chin you all
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Yes probably because you drink too much but you gave us Ant and Dec....
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:58
"Uzi Lover"
Some Northern Debenhams woman phoned up the other day and made me laugh because her accent meant she couldn't say debenhams properly.

How is their voice soothing etc? Most are annoying, actually all :-)
Thu 11/07/02 at 15:19
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Scotland and Newcastle. Pfft.. there's no contest with the South.
Thu 11/07/02 at 15:26
"High polygon count"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> northerners are not only less soft than southerners, they apparently
> have more pleasant phone voices, which is why so many call centres are
> located in the north...

No, that's just because a phone is about the only piece of modern tecnology the Northern trogs are capable of using; and even then they require training.

The only thing that drags the South down is litter, the Channel Tunnel and its general proximity to France.

But the North has rain, Geordies, rain, Scousers, hail, Middlesbrough, cold wind, Leeds, more rain, and the UK's largest land-fill tip (Manchester).

So the South wins.
Thu 11/07/02 at 15:28
Northeners always have to let people know where they come from.

'Im a Geordie ya Knowa'

or
'Im a scouser la'

Southerners are more self assured in their own sense of superiority.:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.