GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Still no GAD received after several months!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/04/08 at 17:35
Regular
Hi. Am a bit disappointed with Freeola at the minute. I won a GAD for submitting cheats ages ago (must have been several months now) and yet still, no GAD has arrived. I must have also emailed freeol 5 - 6 times, one of which I had a reply to. It was from Vexxed and said "Hi Nick,

I'll check with they guy who sends these out, to see where the vouchers are at the moment. I should get some further info by Tuesday. Sorry for the delay!

Kind Regards,

Simon Hughes (Vexxxed),
Freeola Chat & Game-A-Day Moderator."

I thought, ok fair enough......and was happy to wait until tuesday to hear from Freeola. But I never did hear from them. I feel I am not being unreasonable and have never had such bad experiences with Freeola before....

So please, sort this out.
Thanks.
Thu 24/04/08 at 01:33
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
hehe, well remembered Alfonse :p
Wed 23/04/08 at 23:08
Regular
Omg, you're Nickgreen! Aren't you? Aren't you?!
Wed 23/04/08 at 22:57
Regular
Thanks a lot vexxed. I was beginning to doubt freeola when i never had any replies however as soon as i posted on here the problem was sorted within 48 hours. The code has gladly been received and i cant wait to preorder gta now! Thanks a lot freeola and vexxed! (and the others who helped me in this post) Peace.
Tue 22/04/08 at 20:04
Regular
thanks a lot vexxed. The guys did say you would sort this out. That would be excellent by email (which is what i suggested in the short email when i claimed that gad, however it was still sent by post). Thanks for being understanding and id like to thankyou once again. Look forward to hearing from you tomorrow! Regards nick
Tue 22/04/08 at 19:21
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I've checked the records and this code was sent out in the post on the 06/02/08, so I guess it's got lost somewhere along the way :( I'll send it tomorrow via e-mail when I'm back in work.
Tue 22/04/08 at 17:03
Regular
Vexxxed wrote:
> Hi Nickonono,
>
> The missing GAD prize, was this from your win on 23 Jan 08, or
> before this?

I presume so Vexxed yes, as I havent won anything in quite a long time and I hadent won anything a long time before that GAD so I am like 99% certain it is.......You contacted me about it remember and said it would be sent, but I havent got it yet =( Thanks for your response Vexxed - Il keep visiting here regularly so I am updated with the situation.
Tue 22/04/08 at 15:40
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Hi Nickonono,

The missing GAD prize, was this from your win on 23 Jan 08, or before this?
Mon 21/04/08 at 16:58
Regular
Thanks - sorry if you think im having a go, but im just a bit peed off.....especially as I have been waiting months and GTA is out soon! Thanks again
Sun 20/04/08 at 22:15
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, Vexxxed is usually very good and quick to reply, so I think you just got unlucky. Don't worry, though, they'll sort it out.
Sun 20/04/08 at 20:17
Regular
Thanks for informing me. Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.