GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will Win Big Brother?? cast your view inside"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/07/02 at 18:24
Regular
Big Brother is coming to a close, who do you think is going to win or who do want to win? place your view here------->>>>
I want Kate to win cause she is good lookin and very funny as to is Alex!!
so get your views in and make them count and see if you are right when the series ends
Wed 10/07/02 at 23:04
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
My understanding was that JAT's became newbies after three days or something, because I joined ot buy something, never ever posted, came on at about day 100 and I was a newbie. With no posts. Heh. Now I'm happy on day 262.
Wed 10/07/02 at 23:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If he uses AOL, then his IP is always changing, so it can't be banned that way.

How would he become a maroon after three days exactly? Would it involve a painful process of cross pollination (I don't know)
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:41
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Well he'll become maroon if he makes it through 3 days.

And they wonder where the sterotype comes from.

Don't ban the e-mail, ban the IP address!
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Shame that he posts pointless topics, cheats to win GADs and is an idiot? I don't know, at least it will keep him in JAT status for the rest of his life.
I hate that shade of red, it brings painfully recent memories of horrible posts about "shumenu"
oh the horror
*goes off crying*
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:37
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Shame really. If he put his mind to it, and didn't cheat, he might make a good poster.

Well, thats not going to happen. And he's excluded himself from the only chat/forums on the net where usernames featuring genitelia and the words big and london are non-existent

Shame that.
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Fuzzy wrote:
> Oh ..... god .....

Ultimately, the only real response, apart from the timeless "go away"
Such good advice, don't you think?
Do you think that this thing realises we don't care what he thinks about Big Brother, and we will only post in his topics to insult him.

Maybe that's what he wants...
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:07
He's the same. I'm back part time though...

(:)
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:53
Regular
time warp? jeez aint seen you for a few months, hows Khazar?
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:51
I am not a Big brother fan, but this morning I saw a clip of the fat one trying to cover herself after losing a game of strip..something.
Uuurrrrgggg, the memories will last a life time...

(:(
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:44
Regular
"I confused?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Feck off..

short and to point as always.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.