GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye Everyone"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/07/02 at 23:12
Regular
I've been in a real bad mood over the past few days for various reasons, one of them being down to the pressure of a trip to Florida to be with my girlfriend. That'll sound weird but it comes down to the timing of it and stuff. I went into FOG chat and basically did some stupid replies to a guy in there that I wouldn't usually do but out of being wound up, I did.

Anyway I was about to click on the subject again when I just started to think "whats the point of all this crap ?", so I stopped and thinking about it, I acted like a right ar5e so rather than carry on getting myself wound up over nothing on top of the pressure I'm already under, I've decided its probably best that I just leave the forums. I've been around for awhile and I've gone along pretty unnoticed and now that I am being noticed, its gonna be for those stupid posts over the past couple of days and thats not what I want to be thought of on.

Anyway I'm off now so I just wanted to thank all of you lot that gave plenty of laughs and good reads. Good luck on adding to your games collections and stuff.
And yeah I'll even miss your posts Cyclone you stinky git. ;-)
Just think its best I go now before I end up getting banned for losing my rag with someone.

Bye People
Thu 11/07/02 at 16:29
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> You'll be back, they always come back

True, you'll come back eventually savatt

> *evil laugh*
>
> MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>
> :D

o....k?
Thu 11/07/02 at 00:35
Regular
You'll be back, they always come back

*evil laugh*

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:D
Thu 11/07/02 at 00:12
Regular
don't know you mate, but it sounds like you're letting things wind you up too much.

catch ya lader
Thu 11/07/02 at 00:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
We can band together to fight the newbie onslaught!

Ah well...........
Thu 11/07/02 at 00:06
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
That's what I'd do too.

Although I can understand Savatt's reasoning for this, there just doesn't seem to be much point of coming here any more. I don't know if Savatt feels the same way, but there isn't that same sense of community here as there used to be. Newbies come along, spam up the forums, and leave when they want. It just doesn't feel right.

Meh, I'll stay though. I'm sure this place would fall apart without me ;-)
Wed 10/07/02 at 23:09
Regular
Don't say good bye.

Just come and go as you see fit.

Fed up? Leave, take a break.
You'll find yourself ready to come back within a few months, brimming with fresh new ideas.

See you later. :-)
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:08
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
You'll be back- they always come back!
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:47
Regular
"BOSE"
good-bye Savatt :-|

it was good to know you. have fun in Florida, and take care of that girl of yours mate. take care...
Wed 10/07/02 at 17:17
Regular
*gamecube

Sorry major typing error
Wed 10/07/02 at 17:15
Regular
Later savvat. Hope you come back to the forums after you come back to the states.

We all get annoyed at retards and nintys (i do on a regular basis) but just retalliate!

See now guys like Cyclone have come back to talk about the agemcube (no offence cyclone!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.