GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye Everyone"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/07/02 at 23:12
Regular
I've been in a real bad mood over the past few days for various reasons, one of them being down to the pressure of a trip to Florida to be with my girlfriend. That'll sound weird but it comes down to the timing of it and stuff. I went into FOG chat and basically did some stupid replies to a guy in there that I wouldn't usually do but out of being wound up, I did.

Anyway I was about to click on the subject again when I just started to think "whats the point of all this crap ?", so I stopped and thinking about it, I acted like a right ar5e so rather than carry on getting myself wound up over nothing on top of the pressure I'm already under, I've decided its probably best that I just leave the forums. I've been around for awhile and I've gone along pretty unnoticed and now that I am being noticed, its gonna be for those stupid posts over the past couple of days and thats not what I want to be thought of on.

Anyway I'm off now so I just wanted to thank all of you lot that gave plenty of laughs and good reads. Good luck on adding to your games collections and stuff.
And yeah I'll even miss your posts Cyclone you stinky git. ;-)
Just think its best I go now before I end up getting banned for losing my rag with someone.

Bye People
Tue 09/07/02 at 23:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've been in a real bad mood over the past few days for various reasons, one of them being down to the pressure of a trip to Florida to be with my girlfriend. That'll sound weird but it comes down to the timing of it and stuff. I went into FOG chat and basically did some stupid replies to a guy in there that I wouldn't usually do but out of being wound up, I did.

Anyway I was about to click on the subject again when I just started to think "whats the point of all this crap ?", so I stopped and thinking about it, I acted like a right ar5e so rather than carry on getting myself wound up over nothing on top of the pressure I'm already under, I've decided its probably best that I just leave the forums. I've been around for awhile and I've gone along pretty unnoticed and now that I am being noticed, its gonna be for those stupid posts over the past couple of days and thats not what I want to be thought of on.

Anyway I'm off now so I just wanted to thank all of you lot that gave plenty of laughs and good reads. Good luck on adding to your games collections and stuff.
And yeah I'll even miss your posts Cyclone you stinky git. ;-)
Just think its best I go now before I end up getting banned for losing my rag with someone.

Bye People
Tue 09/07/02 at 23:31
Regular

They all try and leave, once....

To be honest, if you're getting fed up with the place at the moment, it's best to take a break, but you'll find it harder than that to leave mate. Believe me.

You may manage it for a while, maybe even as long as a week, but you'll soon come back with new ideas for posts, new games to discuss etc.

So take a break, enjoy it, and we'll see you again soon.

:-D
Tue 09/07/02 at 23:36
"High polygon count"
Yeah, wot he said - but with added "don't stay away".

We don't always agree on things (me and savatt that is, not me and YH), but we do get along just fine. (Well, I think so...)

Enjoy the break, but do come back - pwetty pwease!
Tue 09/07/02 at 23:38
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I got fed up a while ago and left for about a month. But I still came back :-(

See you soon savatt. ;-)
Wed 10/07/02 at 00:21
Regular
You can't leave for good savatt - we need you in here, man.

*looks in crystal ball.... savatt has the time of his life in the States then returns to the forums*

Hm, yes, I have seen the future. Nobody panic, everything is under control!
Wed 10/07/02 at 13:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
YAY! Stinky Savatt has gone to the USA!

(Have a good time with your girlfriend, ya lucky tramp!)

;)
Wed 10/07/02 at 17:15
Regular
Later savvat. Hope you come back to the forums after you come back to the states.

We all get annoyed at retards and nintys (i do on a regular basis) but just retalliate!

See now guys like Cyclone have come back to talk about the agemcube (no offence cyclone!)
Wed 10/07/02 at 17:17
Regular
*gamecube

Sorry major typing error
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:47
Regular
"BOSE"
good-bye Savatt :-|

it was good to know you. have fun in Florida, and take care of that girl of yours mate. take care...
Wed 10/07/02 at 22:08
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
You'll be back- they always come back!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.