GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/07/02 at 17:08
Regular
Saw Resi Evil the other day. I think it's great, a few flaws, but still great. Just wonder what you think.
Tue 09/07/02 at 17:08
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Saw Resi Evil the other day. I think it's great, a few flaws, but still great. Just wonder what you think.
Tue 09/07/02 at 17:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im hopefully going to see it next week - I saw the trailor for the first time last week and think it looks alright!
Tue 09/07/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
I wouldn't mind seeing the film myself.
Is there any reference at all to the upcoming Gamecube game in the adverts before hand?
I'd like to see the game and the sound of it on the big-screen.
Tue 09/07/02 at 21:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was thinking about seeing it on friday, but i think it might be mobbed.
Tue 09/07/02 at 21:31
Regular
"Back For Good"
It's Nothing Special, Actually if you take away the actor's performances (which try to make something out of it) you've got a real lousy film :-P
Wed 10/07/02 at 00:02
Regular
ZOMBIE POPPING!

I saw the show around easter as my local video store does illegal US imports. It is a good movie, just not great. I love the game but the movie just doesn't meet the standards. But there are some great bits in the movies.

...::SPOILERS::...

(some cool bits)

----- DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS-----

*When licker returns and kills a 'bad' dude.

*When the team take ages to unlock a door to find that more zombies are behind it.

*When the dogs get turned inside out.

*When the main girl has to fight/escape from the dogs. She shoots a load of them right between the eyes.

*When most of the team get hacked to bits by lasers, at the first few minutes.
Wed 10/07/02 at 00:09
"High polygon count"
Res€vilfan wrote:
> It's Nothing Special, Actually if you take away the actor's
> performances (which try to make something out of it) you've got a real
> lousy film :-P

DO NOT MOCK ZOMBIE MOVIES!

They're most excellent!

It's funny with zombie films... they can be really dire, and yet people still love them for some reason! Have you seen "The Dead Next Door"? That's truly awful, but still you just have to watch it.

"Send. More. Paramedics."

"Braaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnssssss!"

Ooh, I'm off to watch Night of the Living Dead. Pleasant dreams, all! :-)
Wed 10/07/02 at 00:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah its so funny how zombies actually pose a threat. If you pushed them into a cupboard they would be pretty much stuck there.
Wed 10/07/02 at 00:13
Regular
Dead Next Door rules, especially the theme tune....well maybe not the theme tune. It's kinda like Ghostbusters with Zombies...sort of

If you wanna see decent Zombie films my teeny bopping Resident Evil loving friends check out NOTLD, Day of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Zombie, The Beyond, City of the Living Dead, Burial Grounds, Return of the Living Dead, Dead Next Door....actually I better stop I could talk about Zombie films all night they're my favourite kind of films.
Wed 10/07/02 at 00:16
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Yeah its so funny how zombies actually pose a threat. If you pushed
> them into a cupboard they would be pretty much stuck there.

That's the thing about Zombies, on their own they're weak but when they're in groups you might as well say bye bye to your intestines.

Check out Return of the living Dead for some clever Zombies who instead of shambling run hella fast, if i met Zombie like them i'd fill my feckin shorts with brown coloured panic.

"Send more Cops"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.