GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/07/02 at 17:08
Regular
Saw Resi Evil the other day. I think it's great, a few flaws, but still great. Just wonder what you think.
Mon 15/07/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I noticed that aswell, but just dismissed it. Yep, she's got red hair, but she's only a support actress in it. Seem's a bit of a fall after Res Evil was such a butt kicking film.
Mon 15/07/02 at 18:21
Is it just me, or is Milla Jovovich in that hair advert, where she has red hair? If not, then it's a dead ringer...
Mon 15/07/02 at 18:14
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
There's no doubt she comes back to fight the Zombies. And it's also a sure think Nemesis will take part. Remember how it ends. The dude is taken of on a stretcher, whilst the scientist guys talk about "...continue with the Nemesis...", and after she wakes, up the city is in tatters. I can't wait either.
Sun 14/07/02 at 17:56
ps2_proud wrote:
> I saw Resi Evil way back at Easter and yes, of course, the Laser scene
> rocks. A few of them get chopped to bits, then the guy thinks he's
> smart but suddenly it all goes a bit 'screwy' and into like diamond
> shapes. Well, he's dead anyway.

Meh, what an idiot. In a situation like that, I would've stepped back to the door. The beam didn't advance past that in any event anyway, because you could see a section where the laser deactivated. The irony is, it turned off whilst it was in him (hence creating loads more cubes in his body :D). Note: look in the reflection behind him, very gory :)

Ah well, Colin Salmon is in Die Another Day, so look out for him in that as "Charles Robinson", apparently...
>
> The thing I found most confusing is that, at the start of the
> 'mission' there is what, 8-10 people, and then about 15-20 mins in,
> most of them are killed in about 30 seconds! heh.

Meh. But that female doctor who gets decapitated is just dumb...How did she not see a laser going at about 15 miles per hour? :P
>
> Licker RULES!

Indeed, and when Spencer gets ripped apart, I thought that was his head, but it was just his arm socket showing :D

Can't wait for RE2, apparently Alice (Jovovich) has to come back again to fight the zombies, and hopefully Nemesis.
Sun 14/07/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ghost Killer wrote:
> You'll be very impressed. Trust me Mattyboy.

I was well impressed with the trailor I saw only a couple of weeks ago - Should see it within the next couple of weeks
Sun 14/07/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
You'll be very impressed. Trust me Mattyboy.
Sun 14/07/02 at 17:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
I look forward to seeing it!
Sun 14/07/02 at 17:42
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Totally agree with everyone else. The film rules. It has got loads of surprises in it which makes it so good!
Sun 14/07/02 at 14:47
Regular
I saw Resi Evil way back at Easter and yes, of course, the Laser scene rocks. A few of them get chopped to bits, then the guy thinks he's smart but suddenly it all goes a bit 'screwy' and into like diamond shapes. Well, he's dead anyway.

The thing I found most confusing is that, at the start of the 'mission' there is what, 8-10 people, and then about 15-20 mins in, most of them are killed in about 30 seconds! heh.

Licker RULES!
Sun 14/07/02 at 14:36
Download "Seizure of Power" by Marilyn Manson mate, wicked song :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.