GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Super Monky Ball!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/07/02 at 22:19
Regular
Cheers SR! Lovely GAD for me....hehe!

But I have not played it...............................at my mums, and my GC is at my fathers.

DAMN!
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Cheers SR! Lovely GAD for me....hehe!

But I have not played it...............................at my mums, and my GC is at my fathers.

DAMN!
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:21
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
You are soooo luky to win GAD
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've only had 2!
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:27
Regular
Congrats on the GAD.

Have a go at Monkey Target as soon as you can on 15 turns and see if you can beat my brothers score of 8200 :)
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I accept the challenge!

I won't be able to play until Monday though.....but all day if I want too!

;)
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:29
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Cyclone wrote:
> I've only had 2!

ONLY 2? ONLY? That's £80 of games that's just been given to you for chatting about something your obviously passionate about anyway! £80- do you how long it takes most people to earn that much!

Sonic
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:55
"Uzi Lover"
I got mine today too, also by a GAD.

This Is Football 2002 also came.

Now, I played on Super Monkey Ball (first on Monkey Target :-D) straight away and the mini games seemed pretty cool. There were more to unlock to I figured I better play the one player main mode. I think I done the beginner and got partly through the advanced.

Now, I'll probably get a bit of stick for this, actually rephrase that, I will get some stick for this.

The game doesn't seem all that great to me.

Ok sure, it's got a great idea but I hate it when the idea is so overused e.g Monkey Ball's one player mode. I see myself tiring of this very quickly. But the frustration levels should keep me at it.

That's what I see the mini games as. It really does give something to the game which without many would get bored. It's kinda like Chu Chu Rocket in a way, that's another puzzle game thingy. Yet that had no mini games or anything else but the one player mode and so I got bored of it very quickly.

It's probably because I have only one controller...I really need to get at least one more and I probably will at that. The game just seems to boast so much more in the multiplay area then it does in the single.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Gamecube and every game of got on it at the moment (Luigi's Mansion, Rogue Leader, Super Smash Brothers) but it seems as though Super Monkey Ball won't take to my likings. I hope it does, when the multiplayer gets going, or maybe I need to get stuck into the single player mode more?

The thing is aswell, I spent more time today playing This Is Football 2002 and Gran Turismo 3 then I did Super Monkey Ball. I don't like tsaying that, but I did.
Sun 07/07/02 at 02:23
Regular
"everyone says it"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> I've only had 2!
>
> ONLY 2? ONLY? That's £80 of games that's just been given to you
> for chatting about something your obviously passionate about anyway!
> £80- do you how long it takes most people to earn that much!

Too long. I felt richer without a job than I do now. Stupid tax.
Sun 07/07/02 at 11:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You have to love super monkey ball, its the best game ever.
Sun 07/07/02 at 11:30
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Cookie, you speak the truth! I wonder if SMB2 will be better? Can't wait to play some of the new mini games. I got ISS2 yesterday and its great, probably the best football games I've played! Is SMB coming out for the GBA?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.