GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday Gran Prix - Mario Kart Wii"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Wii'.
Mon 14/04/08 at 09:21
Regular
"THFC"
I know some of us on the forums are lucky enough to have Mario Kart on the Wii or know people with the Game, so i figured, for a little bit of fun. Why not do some Gameaday time trials.(no actual prizes can be won)
Basically, i will start with a track and within the next 24 hours, post your best LAP AND TOTAL CIRCUIT TIME of that track, then the next poster after the winner can name a new track to try it on.

Now i know you could cheat if you want to but i think the winner should submit picture evidence! or i know a lot of you have got each others FC and you should be able to see the time.

Please note that the best Lap time and Best Total time are underline, in bold and italic
The League works like this:
1st place gets 4 points, 2nd place gets 2 and 3rd place gets 1
There is a league for both total time on the track and an individual Lap, so make sure you post both!

The Third Track - We need to ensure that some people start stealing points for circuit time, or else it will be a 3 man race for 1st place! Good luck

SNES Mario Circuit 3

Emmie87
Circuit Time - 1:29:533
Best Lap - 29:611 seconds

Black8704
Circuit Time - 1:30:598
Best Lap - 30:073 seconds

Grandprix
Circuit Time - 1:26:490
Best Lap - 28:406 seconds

ButchML
Circuit Time - 1:36:146

THE GAME-A-DAY GRAND PRIX LEAGUE

Total Track Time League

1st. Grandprix - 12 points
3rd. Edgy - 3 points
3rd. YH - 3 point
5th. Emmie87 - 2 points
6th. Black8704 - 1 point

Lap Time League

1st. Grandprix - 12 points
3rd. Emmie87 - 3 points
3rd. Black8704 - 3 points
5th. Edgy - 2 points
5th. YH - 1 point
Wed 16/04/08 at 10:10
Regular
What character/vehicle combo are you using for Peach Beach?
Wed 16/04/08 at 09:37
Regular
"Mooching around"
Oddly my best lap times seem to come on Rainbow Road! I seem to get star ranking a lot on that one, I'll have to check out my times tonight. The only one I can remember off hand is the luigi circuit with a time of around 1:28:489 and a lap time of 00:28:784 though I'll have to check these as well.
Wed 16/04/08 at 08:07
Regular
"THFC"
i got to get my lap time back up - i think i had a good lap, but not a great overall, think 1.31 overall. I tried racing the person who is first in the World' ghost on Peach Beach and he was pretty fast!
Wed 16/04/08 at 00:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I had to do my lap times again, just to find out what my single lap time was. I couldn't find a way of checking it. I could do a really quick single lap if I wanted to but hooking 3 laps up is much better for me.
Tue 15/04/08 at 23:11
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> I might as well set the marker down.
>
> Peach Beach: 1m25.713 - Fastest lap: 28.240s

Darn - I thought I was good with 1:25.950 :)

I've got a faster lap time though - just trying to find a scoreboard in the game which will let me check it again as I didn't memorise it quick enough to type on here...
Tue 15/04/08 at 16:08
Regular
Yeah, if you go into the game, then select the Mario KArt channel, then select options. I think you have to opt in, as it were.
Tue 15/04/08 at 13:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There's an option to share ghost data? Why am I not seeing these things?
Tue 15/04/08 at 09:50
Regular
I've done that. When I click on GP I only get the option to send my own data. I can download other peoples. Have you set yours up to share your ghosts GP?
Tue 15/04/08 at 08:01
Regular
"THFC"
If you go to rankings and then select the course and friends you should be able to get it from there. I have improved my score to 27 something, add my FC and race the Ghost
Mon 14/04/08 at 22:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That's strange because I've downloaded quite a few ghost datas. Perhaps if you try the rankings screen and click on my name, you can download it. Maybe I have to do something to put my ghost data available to the masses. I think it just does it but I don't know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.