GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why are there so many rubbish cheats on ukcheats.com?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/07/02 at 20:27
Regular
It was ok to begin with but now there are some pretty bad cheats on ukcheats!I mean they have some wicked cheats but some people who think of themselves as "cheat masters" are wrong.But don't worry my friend Andreas and i go around the website voting off any rubbish ones!We are not calling ourselves "cheat masters" but Andreas has well good cheats (so check out Pokemon Silver and Yellow for some good stuff!)ukcheats should sharpen up a bit and get rid of rubbish!Don't you agree?
Sat 06/07/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
So its official Zean is Gay .
>I love you
Said Zean . Proo of the pudding . Thats why they call me Snail Male .
Sat 06/07/02 at 06:37
Regular
"Don't Stare"
So you don't like my name Mystique?
Sat 06/07/02 at 06:36
Regular
"Don't Stare"
Well said big slow
Sat 06/07/02 at 06:35
Regular
"Don't Stare"
Speak English sniper
Sat 06/07/02 at 01:08
Regular
they've always been rubbish tho GAD's keep on being given for it ppl will continue sending in them
Sat 06/07/02 at 00:30
they are rubbish cheats because only people who are rubbish at games go on them
Fri 05/07/02 at 22:13
Regular
Do you really want to know why there are so many rubbish cheats?

So may websites have fake cheats on them, members of the GAD competition see UKcheats as an easy opportunity for GAD, they copy and paste cheats, they win and don't get found out til they've recieved their prizes.

Simple really, and half of them don't even know themselves the cheats don't work. Why? Because they haven't got the games themselves!
Fri 05/07/02 at 22:02
Regular
Did my Gaydar just go off?
Fri 05/07/02 at 21:56
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
zean wrote:
> It's called text message!

No, it is called language for illiterates.

:)
Fri 05/07/02 at 20:55
Regular
"Don't Stare"
It's called text message!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.