GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 8 help"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/07/02 at 20:43
Regular
I'm stuck on the Mobile Type B boss in Lunatic Pandora on Disc 3. I've fought it about 30 times and just can't beat him. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance!
Fri 12/07/02 at 21:21
yeah your right yunalesca wasn't so bad, i only died on her twice, the megadeath was annoying! but i did it without using summons, so i guess thats on achievement.
I agree with you about the level of difficulty as i remember losing count of how many times i died on ff7 battling ruby and emerald weapons, and not forgetting the almighty omega (or was it utima??) weapon at he end of ff8 in the castle, still i did em eventually after much trying that is....
Thu 11/07/02 at 10:50
Regular
"accidental superher"
yunalesca is pretty easy...just watch for her third form where she casts megadeath (so keep one or two of your characters in zombie status). in fact i don't really remember finding any of the boses of enemies (for the main story -not extras) difficult at all apart from the last boss but that was because i wasn't a high enough level
Wed 10/07/02 at 21:33
FFfan wrote:
> Thanks for the tip RH. My character levels are a bit low so I'm going
> around doing a few fights. That boss is a pain because of his super
> weapon knocking all the characters back to 1HP. Gets me every time.

what about youre curing items, how much stuff you got of that,coz it may help getting more of that stuff, plus i think you can take out his guns can't you i think u take out them and it makes the battle easier, still haven't played on it yet too busy with the almighty ffx and Yunalesca the bittch!
Sat 06/07/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Thanks for the tip RH. My character levels are a bit low so I'm going around doing a few fights. That boss is a pain because of his super weapon knocking all the characters back to 1HP. Gets me every time.
Thu 04/07/02 at 21:43
Regular
"im addicted to u"
im stuck on the fight against edea and shipher can n e one plz help
Thu 04/07/02 at 21:08
yes i do remember him, he was a bit of a buggger, i did him the first time, but he was hard. what are your levels, i can't even remember how to do him, so i might go and play on it again. try to level up your characters a bit more, it might help.
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm stuck on the Mobile Type B boss in Lunatic Pandora on Disc 3. I've fought it about 30 times and just can't beat him. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.