GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dead to rights"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/07/02 at 13:28
Regular
just seen this game from xboxrules.com

http://www.deadtorights.com/

check it out
Thu 04/07/02 at 17:18
Regular
Yup, I'm part of the team. Glad you like the site. We are having difficulty with the speed of the site at the moment, but we hope to have that sorted soon.

The XboxRules team contribute to the site in their spare time. I'm a student, and when I have some spare minutes I try to find some news or write a preview for the site. Because of this, the site isn't always updated as often as we'd like.

Having said that, I think that we're doing really well as we've only been around for a couple of months!

The previews section is free for anyone to post in (I think), so if you fancied writing one, go for it, and post it up on the site. The more content we have the better.

Thanks for your support of XboxRules.com, we hope to keep on getting bigger and better!
Thu 04/07/02 at 16:49
Regular
Your Honour, Your part of the xboxrules team? Cool! The site is very good and sometimes is very slow, but i know the site is having problems due to freeola.

I was going to sign my site up with getdotted but if there is problems ect i dont think i will now.

I am very excited for august/september expecially for Morrowind, Colin McRae Rally 3 and Unreal Championship. The Previews Database on the site is'nt very good with only 5 previews. Also i like the screenshots area of the website, but i cannot seem to find any reviews/screenshots on Spiderman
on the website
Thu 04/07/02 at 16:25
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
www.xboxrules.com is where i found the site from

Ah, you read my news piece then? Excellent. I was beginning to think we had no visitors to the site...

:-D

Does look a good game though, a kind of cross between Max Payne and GTA 3. It's out this summer in the US, not sure of an EU release. I guess it'll come along with the next batch of good games - around the autumn time.

It's a shape there's such a long gap between the good launch titles, and the next BIG titles. I know there have been some good titles released this summer, but not many, and too far apart.

The next big time in Xbox gaming will start around the end of August, with the release of Morrowind, and hopefully we'll have top titles regularly from then on until Christmas.

Roll on August!
Thu 04/07/02 at 14:28
Regular
Yes, it does look very similar to a Max Payne style game. Car'nt wait for it to come out on the XBOX. www.xboxrules.com is where i found the site from
Thu 04/07/02 at 13:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The premise sounds similar to Max Payne............
Thu 04/07/02 at 13:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hopefully not!

It was in this months NGC

*READS*

Apparently its coming out on XBox first, but will follow on NGC soon after............and it seems it was announced at E3 for the Cube (I think)

Looks good!
Thu 04/07/02 at 13:37
"High polygon count"
Cyclone wrote:
> Peculiar - Its been announced for GC as well, so why all the XBox
> stuff?

It was also previewed in a PS2 mag!

Maybe MS have bought exclusive rights.
Thu 04/07/02 at 13:37
"High polygon count"
Now THAT looks seriously impressive!

Also unusual for Namco to produce such a game, isn't it?
Thu 04/07/02 at 13:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Peculiar - Its been announced for GC as well, so why all the XBox stuff?

Still looks cool!
Thu 04/07/02 at 13:28
Regular
just seen this game from xboxrules.com

http://www.deadtorights.com/

check it out

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.