GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spiderman 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/07/02 at 21:54
Regular
You all know it's coming, so what do you think will happen?
Im guessing that Osbourns son will become a bad guy, possibly the next green goblin. In one bit he says 'hopefully one day I will be half the man he is' talking about his father (the goblin). Osbourn has a split personality so half of him is the goblin, so maybe...

Also I think we will see that black spiderman person. Cant remember his name but you should no who I mean. I think he's called Venom, but not sure. I also think there will be a partnership between two bad guys.

Any ideas?
Wed 03/07/02 at 23:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Vottanator wrote:
> I wanna see the film again even though I only saw it last night. I
> thought it was great and I'll most likely go see it again after I see
> Minority Report.
>
> And I seem to remember Venom in the cartoons being dressed as
> Spiderman but in green and white. Is that someone else or am I
> completely wrong?
>
> And I want to play the game too. I just know it won't be worth owning
> though so I'll probably just rent it.

Wasnt venom dressed almost entirely in black?
Wed 03/07/02 at 21:53
Regular
http://www.marvel.com/comics/bios/bios_family_spiderman.htm

Enjoy.
Wed 03/07/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yea I think you are
Wed 03/07/02 at 21:38
cookie monster wrote:
> I think harry takes over as green goblin and flash johnson becomes the
> hobgoblin. I hope it is Dr octopuss that will be the main badiie in
> the next one, he is cool.

Am I the only person who thinks that the enemies will be totally new people? :D
Wed 03/07/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Oh so that's who that was. When I was a kid I had the Spiderman gameboy game and there was a guy flying round and I had no idea who he was. That was before I started watching the cartoon.

I can watch Spiderman whenever I want because I have the DVD. Lol when you put the subtitles on, it keeps getting the words wrong. Sometimes it was saying quite funny stuff, I cant remember any now but one was about the uterus.
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I wanna see the film again even though I only saw it last night. I thought it was great and I'll most likely go see it again after I see Minority Report.

And I seem to remember Venom in the cartoons being dressed as Spiderman but in green and white. Is that someone else or am I completely wrong?

And I want to play the game too. I just know it won't be worth owning though so I'll probably just rent it.
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:23
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
CDouch wrote:
> Spidey will possibly be facing two of his old nemeses, Dr. Octopus and
> the Lizard, in the sequel, according to Kirsten Dunst.

The Lizard. He was a right b*****d in that Spiderman game on the Game Boy. I could kill the Green Goblin on the first level but then I had to find some sort of antidote for the Lizard on the second and I couldn't. Had that game for years and never got past the second level.
Wed 03/07/02 at 14:32
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Here's some stuff I found on movies.com

Spidey will possibly be facing two of his old nemeses, Dr. Octopus and the Lizard, in the sequel, according to Kirsten Dunst.

IMDb says Sam Neill (Jurassic Park) will play Dr. Otto Octavius, who is also Dr. Octopus. Nothing is official yet, though, so you never know.

Wizard magazine spoke to Kirsten Dunst about what she expects between Peter and Mary Jane in the sequel. "There will always be that dynamic between Peter and her with the love story, you know, keeping them apart. They're going to bring in another girl [for the sequel] … they might bring in Black Cat … I don't know for sure. I think I'll have a new boyfriend and Tob will have a girlfriend; it will be awkward and weird. She's more of a woman and he's more of a man. It'll be interesting to see Spider-Man grown up as an adult in the next film and third one if we get there."
Felicia Hardy, a k a the Black Cat, is another costumed superhero introduced in the Spider-Man comic books. She was an on-again, off-again love interest of Peter's before he settled down with Mary Jane. The Black Cat is about to have her own comic book series, published by Marvel Comics. (Coming Attractions)

So pretty much what people here wer saying, just in more detail.
Wed 03/07/02 at 13:47
Regular
"That's right!"
On another board, someone (who seemed pretty sure) said the dad was the Green Goblin (as we all know) and his son is the second one. The Hobgoblin is someone completely different. And the Vulture is an old man who speaks like an English teacher
Wed 03/07/02 at 13:07
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I was sure from back in the Spiderman on live and kicking days, the hob goblin came before the green goblin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.