GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spiderman 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/07/02 at 21:54
Regular
You all know it's coming, so what do you think will happen?
Im guessing that Osbourns son will become a bad guy, possibly the next green goblin. In one bit he says 'hopefully one day I will be half the man he is' talking about his father (the goblin). Osbourn has a split personality so half of him is the goblin, so maybe...

Also I think we will see that black spiderman person. Cant remember his name but you should no who I mean. I think he's called Venom, but not sure. I also think there will be a partnership between two bad guys.

Any ideas?
Fri 05/07/02 at 10:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I wonder if in the movie with osbourns son, they will use the goblins underground layer.

Oh and in the cartoon, did you ever see the one where he turned into an actual spider. I think that would be a good way to end the movie series.
Fri 05/07/02 at 09:55
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
There's going to be 3 Spider Man films, next ones bad guys gunna be electro which they want Ed Norton to be and then the 3rd one gunna be Norman Osbournes Son.
Fri 05/07/02 at 09:23
Regular
"!..!, (¬_¬) !..!,"
> Wasnt venom dressed almost entirely in black?
>
> Yeah he was. He was someone either from school or the newspaper then
> some black toxic stuff poored on him.

No no no, If I remember and i could be wrong, venom was a suit that was brought back from an alien planet, think it was mars, that when spiderman wore it enhanced his powers, but he realised it was making him do evil things, this is evil in the spiderman world which is nothing bad, but anyways spiderman got rid of this new suit and it developed into its own life form. Classic Marvel Stuff that, Although i think it the cartoon series venom took Flash over...

By The way Spiderman is the weakest of any proper marvel superhero, shortly followed by daredevil, quite why they would want to make a movie of him is beyond me, i watched a trailer for it and it just looks like a normal Ben Affleck movie, cr@p! Personally i'd like to see the x-men vs spiderman film, although this would be a short lived affair, i'd like to see peter parker get totally done over!

DC Vs Marvel... Now that would be a good film!
Fri 05/07/02 at 08:29
CDouch wrote:
> They are proper DVDs. The have covers and basic extra features
> (trailer and chapter selection etc). Your thinking of VCD's, which are
> just movie CD's that play in som players and computers. VCD's dont
> play in a PS2 but these DVD's do.

No, I am thinking of what I said. I see what you mean, but I wasn't thinking of VCD's, they don't have DVD quality (unless it takes up about 4 or 5 discs). I'll still wait for the Region 2, which will play on anything, has the proper cover and CD design...

Just me, but still...
Thu 04/07/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
CDouch wrote:
> Oh so that's who that was. When I was a kid I had the Spiderman
> gameboy game and there was a guy flying round and I had no idea who he
> was. That was before I started watching the cartoon.

I had the same game. I managed to do the first level and kill the goblin. You had to fire your web at his hovercraft thing and then climb onto it with him, beat the hell out of him and then steal the overcraft to fly over the high wall into the next level. Then you have to fight the Lizard and I never knew what to do.
Thu 04/07/02 at 14:51
Regular
"That's right!"
His name was Eddie Brock, he's mentioned in Spiderman. He's a photographer
Thu 04/07/02 at 10:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
cookie monster wrote:

> Wasnt venom dressed almost entirely in black?

Yeah he was. He was someone either from school or the newspaper then some black toxic stuff poored on him.
Thu 04/07/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
They are proper DVDs. The have covers and basic extra features (trailer and chapter selection etc). Your thinking of VCD's, which are just movie CD's that play in som players and computers. VCD's dont play in a PS2 but these DVD's do.
Thu 04/07/02 at 08:34
But they're not DVDs, they're just movies on a CD with DVD quality. If they were DVDs, they'd have all the extras, PROPER discs and covers...

I'll wait for the Region 2 release, methinks :)
Thu 04/07/02 at 03:08
Regular
CDouch wrote:
> I can watch Spiderman whenever I want because I have the DVD. Lol when
> you put the subtitles on, it keeps getting the words wrong. Sometimes
> it was saying quite funny stuff, I cant remember any now but one was
> about the uterus.

Heh, I got the same DVD. Some of the errors on the subtitles are things you would expect from a little kid...Oh well, i guess its expected when you by pirate DVDs...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.