GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAZZ!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/07/02 at 20:43
Regular
no not the real tazz, the one on here. :D
its his 22nd birthday tomorrow so happy birthday mate.
Sat 06/07/02 at 21:29
Regular
"..."
Speaking of the wrestler he was actually called 'Taz' in ECW and only changed to 'Tazz' when he joined the WWE to get around the fact that ECW owned the rights to the name 'Taz' Hence the tatoo on Tazz's arm actually says 'Taz'.
Sat 06/07/02 at 15:57
Regular
"One More Chance"
I thought the cartoon one was spelt with two you see and shut up will you with all that "Nuff said..."
Sat 06/07/02 at 15:55
Regular
"Guess who..."
The wrestler. In case you can't see it's spelt with a Double-Z. A DOUBLE-Z!!

...I think I've said enough.
Sat 06/07/02 at 15:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yep a picture of it would be great thanks. Is your nickname (in real life) Tazz in the wrestler or the cartoon?
Sat 06/07/02 at 15:46
Regular
"Guess who..."
Yeah I could take a picture of it and e-mail it to you if you like. No problem. And my Mom and Dad bought me a Freddy Krouger movie on DVD. Not as good as a car I know but it's something.

...nuff said.
Sat 06/07/02 at 09:52
Regular
"..."
*gets the birthday bong out*
Fri 05/07/02 at 12:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
Don't suppose you have a picture you could load up on to here? Just it sounds abit intresting. Diden't your mum and dad get you anything?
Fri 05/07/02 at 10:50
Regular
"Guess who..."
A car. An orange car. A Tazz orange car with flames at the side and saying Tazz on the front. If you think I'm lying your wrong. My brother's just a bit rich that's all. I also got another Tazz T-Shirt which I've already got and that's just about it.

...nuff said.
Thu 04/07/02 at 11:51
Regular
"One More Chance"
What? Did you think we all hated you? You know we love you, well I do anyway. So what did you get! *In a 6 year olds exited voice*
Thu 04/07/02 at 11:20
Regular
"Guess who..."
Wow. A better response than I expected. Thanx dudes. And thanx KR for making this topic when I couldn't be bothered doing it myself.

...nuff said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.