GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some Smash Brother Qs."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/07/02 at 19:03
Regular
How many trofies are there?

I've currently got 196

How do you unlock the events 39+

I've completed every event and the classic and adventure mode with every character except Meotwo and Game&Watch (cos i ain't got thoses characters yet).

ta

:)
Mon 01/07/02 at 23:59
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Whoa, that is d*pe advice. Thanks. I'd heard that didn't work but I'll try... when I get another pad. Thanks. How many trophies you got?
Mon 01/07/02 at 23:56
Regular
Locky leave your console on a stock 2 player game all night then when you wake up in the morning finish the game and Mewtwo should challenge you.
Mon 01/07/02 at 23:03
Regular
"Omnipresent"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Nope, in the American and Jap versions there's 291, one of them was
> taken out so there's 290. I've currently got 260 of them.

Skank, I assume then you have Mewtwo. How did you get him. I played 700 VS games but he didn't challenge me. Any ideas. Also, I currently have almost 200 trophies, only 90 to go.
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:56
Regular
Actually, classic is more varied than it used to be (in the original Smash Brothers).

The metal player ALWAYS used to be Mario and the giant opponent was ALWAYS DK and you always fight the same opponents in the same order.

The Smash Brothers single player is a huge improvement over its predecessor, but Smash Brothers has always been, and always will be, a multiplayer game, and it's probably the the very best multiplayer game around.
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:47
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Andy Wersall wrote:
> Cookie Monster I don't blame ya.
>
> Do you hate it too?

I myself don't hate it, but I understand why you're not having so much fun as everyone else seems to be having. It's just the same old thing over and over and over again and it just gets boring in too large a dose. There are plenty of characters and stuff, but to me, the classic and adventure modes needed random courses instead of me knowing what to expect each time.
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Microgarlicbread wrote:
> Thats all correct, except I think the Shigeru Miyamoto trophy was
> taken out of the european version so there are only 289.
>
> I'm guessing you beleived what I said in Prime about there being a
> Shigeru trophy but they had to take it out at the last minute cuase he
> looked ot much like a kiddy fiddler.
>
> *sniggers*

A Kiddy fiddler. LOL
Mon 01/07/02 at 21:02
Regular
Microgarlicbread wrote:
> Thats all correct, except I think the Shigeru Miyamoto trophy was
> taken out of the european version so there are only 289.

I'm guessing you beleived what I said in Prime about there being a Shigeru trophy but they had to take it out at the last minute cuase he looked ot much like a kiddy fiddler.

*sniggers*
Mon 01/07/02 at 20:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> i got 276 trophies and complete all the challenges you can ask me
> about somethings if you want..

Ok how can i make the game more enjoyable to play, i find it a shallow and ultimately overdrawn title.
Mon 01/07/02 at 20:27
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
i got 276 trophies and complete all the challenges you can ask me about somethings if you want..
Mon 01/07/02 at 20:26
Regular
"$hit happens"
go on, what do you mean when you say work, give me som details i am intrieged!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.