GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats your favorite game ever to appear on ANY Nintendo Consle.(inclueds gameboy)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/06/02 at 18:43
Regular
Tell me coz im interested
Mon 01/07/02 at 17:39
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Favourite game... Hmm I don't really have one specific game that has astounded me to the poin where I class it as my favourite, however I do have a list of great games which will always have a place in my gaming world :

Final Fantasy VII (Playstation)- A great game which you can play again and again, it will always have the same amount of excellence the 50th time round!

Twisted Metal World Tour (Playstation)- This is the best of the seriesto date, a great multiplayer and fantastic single player too. Not many copies of this are around, my brother had trouble tracking this baby down!

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3- When I had my PS2 this was the one game that was always in the drive (after completion of GTA3). I can't wait for the new one, tennis??? Eh? :)

Marble Madness (Megadrive)- I was not very old when I got my first console (Had gamegear) and it was the mega drive, I found this game great from what I remember and it's a classic!

Having purchased a Gamecube I have found all the games I own (SSBM,SMB,Pikmin,Wave Race: Blue Storm,Star Wars and Driven) to be good. Being an RPG fan I got my hands on Golden Sun the other day and I have to say so far its fantastic!

:)
Mon 01/07/02 at 17:43
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
**Kerrang!** wrote:
Being an RPG fan I got my hands on Golden Sun the other day and
> I have to say so far its fantastic!

What do u think about the Final Fantasy Series Coming To GC
Mon 01/07/02 at 17:51
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
As its brand new game coming to the Gamecube I'm really looking forward to it. I have a GBA and can't wait until FF is out on both the GBA and GC *sets memo to buy GC-GBA link cable*.

I hope that it will be as long as the others and as good. At the moment I am awaiting the arival of Golden Sun 2 on the GBA and GC.
What consoles do you own and are you a fan of the FF series?
Tue 02/07/02 at 07:38
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
Cool if I had a favorite game it would be any of the Zeldas( on N64 And GBC) and the Mario Games That Appeared On the N64
Tue 02/07/02 at 07:41
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
**Kerrang!** wrote:

> What consoles do you own and are you a fan of the FF series?

I own a PS2 And GBA And My Bro owns a GC, So im alright. I love The FF Series I Need Anthology (4+5) And 8 On the Ps1 And i Can't afford 10 Yet.
Wed 03/07/02 at 17:17
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
Come on people i need more info
Wed 03/07/02 at 17:19
Has to be Ocarina of TIme on the N64. It was the only game which I stayed up until 3 in the morning to complete, and woke up at 7 in the morning the day the game arrived to play (although Perfect Dark arrived at 8).
Wed 03/07/02 at 19:17
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Zelda Ocarina of Time, it's still the best game from the Big N and in my opnion is still the best game ever (only just beating SSBM and Pikmin)!
Wed 03/07/02 at 23:22
**Kerrang!** wrote:
> As its brand new game coming to the Gamecube I'm really looking
> forward to it. I have a GBA and can't wait until FF is out on both the
> GBA and GC *sets memo to buy GC-GBA link cable*.
>
> I hope that it will be as long as the others and as good. At the
> moment I am awaiting the arival of Golden Sun 2 on the GBA and GC.

Snap Kerrang I love Golden Sun and cant wait for GS2 and as for FF itll be cool i bet if its anything like PS vrs.
Wed 03/07/02 at 23:26
Regular
"Selected"
davyboy wrote:
> **Kerrang!** wrote:
> As its brand new game coming to the Gamecube I'm really looking
> forward to it. I have a GBA and can't wait until FF is out on both
> the
> GBA and GC *sets memo to buy GC-GBA link cable*.
>
> I hope that it will be as long as the others and as good. At the
> moment I am awaiting the arival of Golden Sun 2 on the GBA and GC.
>
> Snap Kerrang I love Golden Sun and cant wait for GS2 and as for FF
> itll be cool i bet if its anything like PS vrs.

lol, I thought you only bought it a couple of days ago....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.