GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats your favorite game ever to appear on ANY Nintendo Consle.(inclueds gameboy)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/06/02 at 18:43
Regular
Tell me coz im interested
Sat 31/08/02 at 21:45
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
Wow thanks to you all im going to try and revive this topic, but if not thanks to all the guys and galls to participate.
Wed 07/08/02 at 19:36
Regular
"innocent"
Super smash tv,
Super mario bros
mario kart,

and i know its not on nintendo but Ninja gaiden was quality to,
Wed 07/08/02 at 11:26
Regular
Sonic Adventure 2...

But Also Super Smash, Bomberman Generation, Advance Wars, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World 1+2, Kirby Superstar...

That's it I think...
Wed 07/08/02 at 08:23
Paper Mario's Mine, Oh What A Game That Is I Love It, It's Really Addictive!
Wed 31/07/02 at 18:18
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
No question the greatest game in history on any console let alone on a ninty: Zelda:OOT
Second is:Super mario world (ADVANCE 2)

Am i one of the only people in the world who didn't really think Mario 64 was that good. It wasn't as long or as deep as i hoped for. (Hate mail: Coming soon)
Hopefully Mario sunshine will be what i am l;ooking for
Tue 30/07/02 at 20:14
Regular
On the NES, my favourites were mainly all of the Mario games, on the SNES, they were the Mario games, Donkey Kong and Mario Kart, on the N64 it would have Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Donkey Kong, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Zelda and Zelda 2 all as potential winners. The GameCube hasn't got anything good enough, YET. (Come on Mario Sunshine, give us some Nintendo magic). Nintendo (and Rare) have just released to many games on Nintendo consoles to decide which is the best, which proves they are that damn good!
Sun 28/07/02 at 21:54
Either Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: A link to the Past or Secret of Mana; all on the Snes - the best console ever!
Sun 28/07/02 at 09:29
Regular
Favourite Nintendo game... Either Super Mario Bros. 3 on my NES (ah.. memories) or The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time on my N64.
Sat 27/07/02 at 23:16
"+ suspicious minds"
we had to restrain the boy, he wont take his medication volintairly anymore
Sat 27/07/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
Neversoft I-ball wrote:
> SPiderman the movie. my favourate game EVER: spiderman for ps by
> neversoft and activision.

You like spider man and neversoft, take a chill pill and float back to reallty. |I have spider man 1 and its good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.