GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Off to anywhere?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/06/02 at 14:12
Regular
Going anywhere in the summer hols?

Go on, post it here. You want to.

I'm off to the U.S.A in August, and Turkey at the end of July.

Next.
Sun 30/06/02 at 14:12
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Going anywhere in the summer hols?

Go on, post it here. You want to.

I'm off to the U.S.A in August, and Turkey at the end of July.

Next.
Sun 30/06/02 at 14:29
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
The depths of hell, the regulars here think i've commited lust. Oh, okay, im probably off 2 Wales, lucky me. *baaaaa*
Sun 30/06/02 at 14:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Going town soon - can't wait!
Sun 30/06/02 at 15:22
Regular
"Bobba you"
I'm going Spain :P
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:18
allardini wrote:
> I'm off to the U.S.A in August, and Turkey at the end of July.

Is it me or are you ALWAYS going abroad? Sodding git...
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:19
I don't go on holiday, by the way, spend it all on games, DVDs and guitar equipment instead :P
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:49
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Lawless Fever wrote:
>
> Is it me or are you ALWAYS going abroad? Sodding git...

It's you. And me. And stuff.

Next.
Sun 30/06/02 at 17:12
Regular
"DS..."
Lawless Fever wrote:
> I don't go on holiday, by the way, spend it all on games, DVDs and
> guitar equipment instead :P

Same here, its by far better to spend ur hard earned cash on games n stuff as once a holidays over, it's over and you have little to show for it except for maybe some photos and some cheap souvieniers, sure you have good times as well but you get a lot more value for money and enjoyment out of games in the long run, I myself dont go around buying new games every week but the ones that I do buy last me for months (especially SSBM):D which is a heck of a lot longer than a typical holiday lasts, oh, and to that end No I am not going anywhere on holiday anytime soon in case you had'nt figyred that one out :P

slik ~_~
Sun 30/06/02 at 17:24
Regular
Just got back from Lanzarote the other day...I'm not brown enough so I'm going to Portugal with my rents' in September.
Sun 30/06/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive already been away this year - Went to Cyprus in March! However may spend a few nights camping down the New Forest during the summer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.