GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trekkies!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/06/02 at 19:51
Regular
http://www.apple.com/trailers/ paramount/star_trek_nemesis/small.html

(remove the bloody space)
Hell yeah!
Mon 15/07/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Channel 4 were willing to pay more for the right to show it than BBC were. Bit of a shame really. For those of you with Sky who have just seen the end of season 1, they just started filming season 2. Should be out next year sometime.
Mon 15/07/02 at 16:13
Regular
Well, terrestial trekkies (TT as opposed to ET :) ), new series of Star Trek starts Wednesday on channel 4 (wonder why not BBC?) (or July 21st if you've got S4C)
Sat 29/06/02 at 22:17
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Anyone who dishes Trekkies can bite me! If you look in the Oxford dictionary(the proper one), it's a legal, proper word.
Sat 29/06/02 at 18:29
Edgy wrote:
> 6 films of Kirk's era.
> 4 of Picard's.
> Wonder if we'll see a Deep Space 9 or Voyager film?
> If not the 11th is bound to be of the new "Enterprise"
> series.
>
> Anyway, looking forward to see the Romulans break their peace treaty
> and finally fight the Federation!

HMMM sound like back to square one where they first started ;0)
Fri 28/06/02 at 14:06
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Anyway, looking forward to see the Romulans break their peace treaty
> and finally fight the Federation!

Sounds painful, maybe you should go get it checked out at the Doctors?
Fri 28/06/02 at 14:02
Regular
6 films of Kirk's era.
4 of Picard's.
Wonder if we'll see a Deep Space 9 or Voyager film?
If not the 11th is bound to be of the new "Enterprise" series.

Anyway, looking forward to see the Romulans break their peace treaty and finally fight the Federation!
Thu 27/06/02 at 21:20
Regular
And that should have gone in the shaving type thread in Life. See what happens when you have two windows open?

So. Trekkies. Sad. Yup.
Thu 27/06/02 at 21:19
Regular
I need to shave every other day, ish, otherwise I'll develop those gay long sideburns you see so much of these days. They're gay. Yup.
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:27
Is a sworn trekker so watch it ;0) btw the clip looked cool
Thu 27/06/02 at 20:06
Regular
I know but it's like a tradition, you see a star Trek topic and you can guarantee someone will at some point take the pi*s out of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.