GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming mags!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/06/02 at 07:52
Regular
What gaming mags do you by? I by PSM2, PSW officiol PS2Mag and of corse SR catalog.
Thu 27/06/02 at 16:47
Regular
I buy Play - it seems to be the best, although they can get a little over-excited with a few of their review scores (MOH Frontline in particular)
Thu 27/06/02 at 16:52
Regular
"A man with a stick"
PCgamer, which I am currently subscribed to sinse It's the best PC games mag around in my opinion.

I also buy PSW no and again, because I like the reveiws and DVD, and occasionally the Official PS2 magazine only because of the playable demo disc, their reveiws suck ar$e.
Thu 27/06/02 at 16:57
Regular
Oh, and I used to buy PC Pilot, but recently stopped.
Thu 27/06/02 at 16:59
Regular
NGC and occasionally NOM. What an intresting topic this is....
Thu 27/06/02 at 18:07
Regular
"Whatever!"
I get the Official PS2, PSW, PSM2, GamesMaster, C+VG and sometimes either the Official Nintendo (they seem to have grown up a bit over the past few issues) or NGC - Seem to spend a fortune each month!
Sat 29/06/02 at 13:03
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Dead Wonder wrote:
> I buy Games Master, CVG

Games Master - yeesh - that magazine is full of pictures and bright colours (for kiddies) and same goes for CVG. PC Gamer is an excellent mag though - can't get enough of the gamer snap sections's Kieron-Baiting
Sat 29/06/02 at 13:06
"Uzi Lover"
I use to buy NOM all the time when I had an N64. I use to buy PC Gamer sometimes for the demos too.

But now I don't buy any, I just use the internet for everything. handy little tool it is.
Sat 29/06/02 at 13:09
Regular
NGC and Edge - the rest are pants.

(That was the definitive answer btw).
Sat 29/06/02 at 13:12
Regular
Being a Nintendo fan, I get NGC, G-Force and NOM.

My brother gets OPSM2 but I rarely read it as it doesn't interest me.
Sat 29/06/02 at 13:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Korg wrote:
> PC Gamer is an excellent
> mag though - can't get enough of the gamer snap sections's
> Kieron-Baiting

Agree with there, PCgamer is a great games mag, one of the best I read. Have you noticed however, that the Gamer Snap section on the demo discs doesn't seem to have as many gamer snaps as it used to? A shame I think, because that is a great edition to the mag and the cover discs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.